wasting their time on a dead game (POE1).

After everyone saw the presentation of POE2 gameplay, they live in the dreams of POE2 by playing it instead of wasting their time on a dead game (POE1).
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Mar 4, 2024, 2:00:30 PM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2024, 10:39:09 PM
poe2 is poe2, poe1 is poe 1.

some would like one more than the other. some may like both. some may dislike both.

i just hope they dont abandon poe1.

affliction has been the most fun league for me right now in my 10 years of playing.
[Removed by Support]
Vs not wasting their time on a different video game? Or on social media or internet forums...

Video games are solely for fun / pass the time. If you are "dreaming of PoE2" I hate to break it to you, its not going to change your life.

Just going to be another video game, even if its good for video game.
"
trixxar wrote:

"
exsea wrote:

Later - in 7 years - they will announce POE3 and it will be very difficult to support 3 games, so you should see the trend of POE1 - dying out

Basically the pool of interest in POE1 has already been exhausted - the only thing left to do is to suck it out of your finger. POE2 is the hope for something fresh.
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
trixxar wrote:

"
exsea wrote:

Later - in 7 years - they will announce POE3 and it will be very difficult to support 3 games, so you should see the trend of POE1 - dying out

Basically the pool of interest in POE1 has already been exhausted - the only thing left to do is to suck it out of your finger. POE2 is the hope for something fresh.

would it blow your mind that people are still playing and enjoying diablo 1 /2 ?
[Removed by Support]
"
exsea wrote:

would it blow your mind that people are still playing and enjoying diablo 1 /2 ?

Wrong assertion - diablo 2 was updated to ressurected. It is not outdated game at all

diablo 1, 2 (vanila) and all other games have residual interest that is going to die with time whereas POE2 will turn the page to fresh period of time.
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Mar 5, 2024, 7:12:24 AM
"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
"
exsea wrote:

Wrong assertion - diablo 2 was updated to ressurected. It is not outdated game at all

diablo 1, 2 (vanila) and all other games have residual interest that is going to die with time whereas POE2 will turn the page to fresh period of time.

lol i m not reaching you am i?

ok man. only play newer games ;)
[Removed by Support]
PoE2 isn't going to be enough if they can't solve the problems in PoE1 they will resurface in PoE2 all the same.

Its just insane to think that it will turn out any other way when the solutions to the problems they said they're splitting the game for now aren't solving the problems at all and ultimately going against what Chris said and i believed in wholeheartedly on that stage at exile con some years ago.

Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Mar 5, 2024, 8:02:29 AM
"
////

Sooner or later GGG will say, "We are discontinuing support for POE1 officially".
Man these threads give me great ideas for a PoE Forum Bingo where you can select from the hall of fame of stereotypical thread titles such as

- dead game (incl. variations with spelling mistakes such as "ded gam")
- auction house
- remove death penalty
- trade system is broken
- league x should go core
- league x shouldn't go core
- game x is better than PoE

I'm sure we can find more recurring themes and have a wonderful time with it. :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Mar 5, 2024, 8:52:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info