suggestions for poe 2 Mercenary class

I would like to give some skill and modules ideas for the mercenary in path of exile 2.

Having watched the recent trailer i am very interested in this class.

Here are some ideas i woudl like to see :

- cluster grenade module for assault rifle : grenade splits into x subammo exploding around the center (support skill gems could modify the amount of them popping and so on)

- seeker grenade module for assault rifle (smaller damage and reload but the grenade deploys into a hunter-seeker walking construct drone)

- remote triggered blast grenade : think of a throwable mine with a key for detonation

-poison field grenade : self explanatory

- silver bolt for crossbow : extra damage versus undead and prevents them from ressurecting if killed with it

- shotgun bolt : a bolt with a gauge shell that explodes on contact from further away

- noisemaker ammo : can be of any type. increases the range mobs aggro you, not depending on line of sight but rather from the noise range of this ammo when hitting the ground. Deals light damage. If mobs don't see you those with intelligence could move towards noise center, making it possible to aggro further than the screen.

- smoke ammo : this kind of ammo releases a smoke cloud on hit, blinding enemies temporarily, in the same vein as the ice ammo. can be useful against ranged mobs as an example

- ranged discharge : same kind of skill as the discharge skill, but the ammo uses the charges and explodes depending on them from range instead of being centered on player as in the original one.

Thank you for your attention.
Last bumped on Feb 25, 2024, 11:16:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info