Abyss bricking in Vault Map

As I was doing an Abyss in Vault Map, it suddenly move through blocked doors, which cannot be opened unless you press all 4 levers in different parts of the map. And even though I zoomed through at my highest speed to press all 4 of them and return to the door, I was too late, as crack has already closed.

Browsing through Reddit, found out that it's an old bug. Can you fix it please?
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2024, 11:17:38 PM
It's not really a bug, you stepped on the abyss before you opened the vault doors. If you waited to step on the abyss after, it wouldn't have been an issue.

Same applies for every league mechanic. Blight, Breach, Legion, etc. If stuff spawns on the other side of a gap, locked area, etc.. it's not GGG's fault as you chose to proc the mechanic before the area was accessible to clear.
"
It's not really a bug, you stepped on the abyss before you opened the vault doors. If you waited to step on the abyss after, it wouldn't have been an issue.

How am I at fault that an Abyss that I find at far right side of the map goes all the way up and turns into the blocked area?

That is such a stupid argument you made there. And what if I would step on an abyss by accident? Or what if I trigger abyss at the COMPLETE opposite side of the map, but due to weird pathing it decides to go across the map and into the blocked area?

The door in Vault map is buggy even without the abyss - you can phase through it as soon as you press the final lever, even though the animation of opening is not finished. And in Blighted version of the map, you or rewards could spawn behind the door, which could literally brick the map, as blighted map is smaller and all 4 levers can not be accessed. I don't know if the blight issue has been fixed, but it is clearly a bug.

It IS GGG's fault that a mechanic that I have no control over suddenly decides to brick itself. Abyss is very much bugged this league, with pits sometimes not spawning anything or spawning shit endlessly, and this is just one of such bugs. Stop trying to justify everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info