New Guild Stash Tabs - Not showing up in Stardard League

I bought 4 guild stash tabs, and 2 quad guild stash tabs, on a standard league character.

But, the new tabs are only showing up in affliction league, not on standard league guild stash. When they should be showing up on both... and then when affliction ends, they will appear again in standard as remove only tabs.

Why are the new guild stash tabs I bought, not showing up in Standard League?

[Edit] Yes, I have also changed instances + Logout/login
Last edited by Innoxx on Feb 19, 2024, 10:44:36 AM
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2024, 10:54:48 AM
If your guild had remove-only tabs of these types in Standard, then buying these allocations would have made those tabs fully accessible. As such, you should always have the correct number of fully-accessible tabs of each type based on the purchased allocations.

I recommend double checking the stash to see if some of the previously remove-only tabs are now fully accessible. If you still are experiencing any issues, please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into things further with you.
Oooh...that's how it works...

I have to assume that I have them then, and they are just full of junk that needs sorting.

Kinda sucks, since the new tabs I bought, expecting to have lots of free space, is now auto full of stuff, but I can see why it works like that.

Consider this closed then. ty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info