Stash completly reset after trading

After trading for the first time today my stash got completely reseted. All my items are gone and the premium stash colors and names got reseted.
I already unchecked the "Hide Remove-only Tabs" so that isn't the issue.
I'm also playing on Affliction League and recently migrated from SSF if that helps.
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2024, 11:01:40 AM
i don't think it has something to do with the trading.

stash migrations scripts are executed when you change instances (go to town or hideout).

my guess is that something went wrong with the "ssf to affliction league" migration and it got rolled back.
you could check by creating a ssf character and look in the stash if it's back in ssf league.

but in every case i would recommend mailing ggg with the email address you created this account with and ask them what happened,
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Feb 18, 2024, 10:57:12 AM
If you did not use the "Migrate All" option, then any items in your stash would still be in the SSF league where they were left.

If you'd like to migrate these as well, you'd want to use the "Migrate All" option, or alternately you may be able to use the manual league migration button found at the bottom of the character select screen (it's the button with ">>" on it).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info