Once again crashed during Blighted map

Hi,

I cannot say each time but definitely say out of 10 crashes 9 were in blighted maps. And I don't remember when was the previous crash because my game rarely crashes.

What can I do to prevent that ?

I like the blight mechanic, I would like to learn to farm it but I have yet to clear one this league. If I do poorly, obviously, I die (=. If I do good, the map layout is such that I can't keep all the towers loaded because they are too far apart for me to fight one side with my melee build without getting pwnd on the other side of the map. And when everything is well, game crashed and even with my quite good computer, by the time I'm back I can't salvage the situation !!!

I understand that blight is a new mechanic and that it needs time to be perfected, oh wait... it isn't >_<

This situation frustrate me as much as Soul eater mobs and cycling damage reduction ones =/
Last bumped on Feb 19, 2024, 8:54:07 AM
No error messages, straight to desktop?

There is a client file you can read through that usually gives some information as to why you crashed. I usually use that with some Google-fu to find people with similar issues. Could be any number of things though.. corrupted files requiring clean reinstall, Vulkan vs DX, MTX-specific, hardware-related, third party software, etc.
Good to know !

And I guess it's needed since I just got disconnected from server in the middle of my T14 delirious map and lost all 5 remaining portals at 2 screens from the portal after a random ultimatum =D

No, I had no message for the main topic.

And no I don't use a macro that does multiple action in one button press...

In the end I did it before posting and... And touhg luck I guess :

2024/02/19 14:15:47 [INFO Client ] The Trialmaster: Ruin arrives suddenly.
2024/02/19 14:16:08 [INFO Client ] : Error: Unable to connect to achievement server.
2024/02/19 14:16:08 [INFO Client ] The Trialmaster: The safe choice.
2024/02/19 14:16:10 [INFO Client ] Abnormal disconnect: Disconnected from server.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info