Items In Standart Vanished

Hello, so in this league (Affliction) i made a Armour Stacker Scion which i had also made in TOTA so i wanted to compare both of my characters so i went to my character in standart and i realized that some of the items on the character had disapeared (in the armour stacker that i have in Standart it was the Mageblood Belt and The Eternal Struggle Amulet), so i went to check in my stash and i can't find them anywhere and when i was checking that i realized that some of my currency in standart were also gone (All my Veiled Chaos Orbs, Divine Orbs, a Fracturing Orb, Sacred Orbs, Annulment Orbs and Exalted Orbs and a Mirror Shard) and even the Recombinators that i had from the Blast From The Past Event were also gone, some other items from my other standart characters are also gone.

I Know GGG doesn't recover items but i just wanted and explanation on why some items on my standard characters are gone, and yes i checked the crafting bench and there are no items there.
Last bumped on Feb 18, 2024, 4:54:43 AM
I'm afraid we are not able to track where you may have placed these items. As you have mentioned, we are also not able to restore items under any circumstances for a variety of reasons.
"
ShaunB_GGG wrote:
I'm afraid we are not able to track where you may have placed these items. As you have mentioned, we are also not able to restore items under any circumstances for a variety of reasons.

Yes i am aware of that, but can you at least give something, a theory maybe on why that could have happened because everything was there before the league start, those items were IN the character.
Last edited by renatosrauber on Feb 15, 2024, 12:04:02 AM
items don't just disappear.(been playing since closed beta and nothing has gone missing)

If you want a theory as to why items are no loner there then i would suggest that you may have been hacked, do you have to put in an unlock code daily? if you do you may miss a hack because you assume that the code is because you are logging in. (or if you have had to enter a code recently)

Either that or you have traded the item, dropped it or vendor it.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
items don't just disappear.(been playing since closed beta and nothing has gone missing)

If you want a theory as to why items are no loner there then i would suggest that you may have been hacked, do you have to put in an unlock code daily? if you do you may miss a hack because you assume that the code is because you are logging in. (or if you have had to enter a code recently)

Either that or you have traded the item, dropped it or vendor it.

Well, come to think about it i had the warning "You are logging in from a diferent location" and i had to put the password again, maybe that could have been it, i didn't give too much tought about that i though it was something on my end, but now that you mentioned it i think that might had been what happened beacause i'm a 100% sure that i didn't dropped or sold, thank you very much
Last edited by renatosrauber on Feb 17, 2024, 3:21:57 PM
"
renatosrauber wrote:
Well, come to think about it i had the warning "You are logging in from a diferent location" and i had to put the password again, maybe that could have been it, i didn't give too much tought about that i though it was something on my end, but now that you mentioned it i think that might had been what happened beacause i'm a 100% sure that i didn't dropped or sold, thank you very much

So it sounds like almost all the time you log in you don't need to bother with a code, that should mean you are on a static IP address, it almost never changes and i say almost because nothing is 100% certain...personally my IP address hasn't changed in years.

I'd strongly recommend changing your email password (through a clean device) and if your email provider has it you can use a similar IP lock for the email account as well (sends a code to your phone).
I say this because the only way to gain access to the account when someone (a hacker) tries to log into your game account the game would lock and they would need to retrieve the code from your email (so both game and email are compromised) they quite often delete that email to cover their tracks or delay detection from the player.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info