Valdo's Puzzle Box submission approval time

What's the point in me submitting anything if the league is over by the time it gets approved? The same thing happened with the Reliquary Keys with the previous Core packs as well. I put effort into everything I submit to make it both relevant to the current league, witty (at least I think so) and to help fill the loot pool with items that we actually need rather than just another voided map with a Mageblood foiled.

What's the point of all this if I have to plan ahead a full league for everything I make?

EDIT:
My Voidborn Reliquary Key submission was a Bloodnotch Crimson Jewel in Ruby Foil with the text "Let's kick it up a notch!". No trolling there, just a relevant gem for the league with a fitting foil color.

My Valdo's Puzzle Box submission is a Voices Small Cluster Jewel in a map without Void, but with only 3 portals and a reasonable difficulty. The text is "Are the Voices in the room with us right now?".

As you can see nothing is offensive, breaking TOS or even ruining the economy. It shouldn't be this time consuming to have it approved.
My most hated game.
My most favorite game.
Such is the duality of man.
Last edited by ValfaderTV on Feb 14, 2024, 10:37:59 PM
Last bumped on Feb 22, 2024, 7:01:01 PM
"
ValfaderTV wrote:
What's the point in me submitting anything if the league is over by the time it gets approved? The same thing happened with the Reliquary Keys with the previous Core packs as well. I put effort into everything I submit to make it both relevant to the current league, witty (at least I think so) and to help fill the loot pool with items that we actually need rather than just another voided map with a Mageblood foiled.

What's the point of all this if I have to plan ahead a full league for everything I make?

EDIT:
My Voidborn Reliquary Key submission was a Bloodnotch Crimson Jewel in Ruby Foil with the text "Let's kick it up a notch!". No trolling there, just a relevant gem for the league with a fitting foil color.

My Valdo's Puzzle Box submission is a Voices Small Cluster Jewel in a map without Void, but with only 3 portals and a reasonable difficulty. The text is "Are the Voices in the room with us right now?".

As you can see nothing is offensive, breaking TOS or even ruining the economy. It shouldn't be this time consuming to have it approved.

I have looked into this for you and I can confirm that your submission has been received by the team. I can't comment about when it may be implemented however the team is working hard to add these as soon as possible.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback to the appropriate team members.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info