Crashes on opening chests in sanctum 2

Crashed again on clicking the offer at the end of the sanctum floor 2. Once again my rewards were taken away as I can't get back into that room.

That is at least the 13th crash on clicking the offer at the end of floor. I have never crashed clicking an offer altar besides the floor end.

I had another post but I couldn't find it by searching, so I made this one so I can bookmark it.
Last bumped on Jan 28, 2024, 3:15:03 AM
Crashed again after finishing 2nd floor, opening the left offer. I noticed it had chaos before it crashed.

I'll try opening the right offer first from now on and see if there is a difference, or if the rewards inside might be contributing.

End of 2nd floor seems the most common, so it may be a reward issue.
In windows registry I set tdrlevel to "0" (off). And so far so good. A few hours without problems. I read another thread where this fixed someones issue so I'm hoping it's the same for me.
Crashed again while choosing future rewards on floor 3. I noticed chaos as the 2nd option. I deliberately chose the left one again to test if the tdr change was effective. I'll choose the right option first from now on...

I did a 6 hour mem test without issues. If it happens later I'll try and lower the cpu clock speed as some have suggested.
Been clicking the right option, as if that makes a difference, and thus far no crashes at end of floor rewards options.

However, I just crashed again on a normal rewards option on floor 2. The first two options were scouring, and the last was alteration orbs.
Last edited by noob3sh on Jan 14, 2024, 6:36:34 AM
After a few days of sanctum, since deciding to choose the right offer first every time, I have not crashed once. I have also learned to pick up my rewards from that floor first before ever choosing an offer.

So rewards + right offer first = no crashing thus far.
Still no crashes since I've started hitting the right offer first, but it could also be the latest update fixing it.

I'll start hitting the left first from now on to see if it still happens.
It looks like the common theme is playing videos in the background while opening offer altars. I have not crashed in 10 days, but after I started using rumble in the background it started crashing on opening altars again.

Rumble + firefox = crashing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info