Help! SOS! Urgent help needed, Tornado shot damage.

Need help improving my damage output on my TS mf build. I recently got mirrored bow and switched to phys conversion, my other gear is decent, charms okay etc, working on simplex amulet rn so it will be a bit more crit multi and hopefully some gained as extra elemental. But the issue is whenever i hit 8-9k wisps or even around 7k wisps but well balanced between 3 types my damage just goes out the window entirely, after i kill first few mobs some magic or even white beyond pack spawns and i just can't kill them and they demolish me before i can hope to get any hh stacks going. Makes me kinda sad and thinking i might have to switch to just farming t7 maps instead of t16s... Looking at fubgun for example i just don't see what makes such a huge damage output difference aside from mirrored quiver maybe.

Also after i switched to phys conversion i have some weird issue with my adrenaline charm, basically some maps my hp doesn't go down to low life to proc the adrenaline and stays pretty much topped out regardless of blood rage, some other maps it instead stays pretty low and wont go above low life to then bring me back to low life and proc the charm, depending on different map mods i guess, so basically my adrenaline uptime is very bad.
Input needed if u know and play the build, please!!!

https://pobb.in/Gmi8PVvjZKVv
Last edited by Fray99x on Dec 28, 2023, 7:52:37 AM
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2023, 1:05:38 AM
Your build looks fine to me.

T16s paired with wandering path and the map effect modifier at the top of the tree (60% increased effect of Modifiers on your Non-Unique Maps) can have a huge impact on your overall damage output.

For example, the reduced extra damage from crit mod probably halves your damage by itself. Now imagine other mods at the same time, more life or players have less accuracy or reduced aura effect on top of the damage reduction from deli / wisps and end up hitting like a wet noodle sometimes.

My only recommendation is to be stricter with which maps you run. If there are too many negative mods, just don't run it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info