Scourge arrow of Menance Totems - Help!

I didn't follow a guide or anything, I usually just find a skill I want to try, look at someone's POE ninja build and change it how I want to play / wing it.

I am having some trouble in red maps though, I will get randomly 1shot off screen on harder mods and sometimes the new league mechanic. Looking for some more survivability. My clearspeed is amazing and I just started doing red maps.

Should I spec into some more life? More spell supresion? Ditch IR and go straight evasion?

My current defense includes about 9k armor (pre flasks), taste of hate, lightning coil, 44% spell supression(i'm in the process of getting more, I should have 66% when I am done), vaal grace (just for more supression), and poisoned mobs can't crit on me. My life's a little low, sitting at about 4k. I am probably also going to grab the 25% increase life from the Warden passive but I can't seem to figure out how to complete his quests to get 2 more points..

I can pick up Threads of hope and net about 5 skill points as well, so I have some to play with - just not sure if I should just start stacking life, suppression or something else.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks!

gear
Unavailable

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Dec 26, 2023, 4:06:17 PM
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 4:02:58 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info