Enigma Worlds

This is the first time I've posted something here, so I hope this is all within the rules and everything.

I got the new Enigma hideout and at first was confused how to really make use of it in a great way, but after playing around with it quite a bit I'm really happy with the results.

The build focuses on being both aesthetically pleasing but also being very fast for mapping as all the key elements are very tightly located.

There are two key mtx required for the base but I think both should be available to most people who have the enigma base. These are: Atzoatl Map Device and Elemancer's Totem Hideout Decoration.

The lighting change comes from the Elemancer's Totem, and sometimes this resets so you'll need to click it again. I've located it very close to Lily/Stash so doing so is very easy.

There are other mtx used in this but I the hideout should work and look good without them, you just might want to add some stuff to the empty places.

I wanted to share this since there aren't many Enigma versions out there and I thought others might like it. I might make some more changes in the future but for now I hope you like it.

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

You can download the hideout here.

Here's some images:

Last bumped on Mar 24, 2024, 6:21:01 PM
I made a quick video walkthrough for the hideout because the impact of the different angles is hard to communicate with still images:

https://youtu.be/LpHwn_9eiMM

You can also find the images and uploads here.
Last edited by easily_amused on Dec 26, 2023, 4:07:34 AM
what is ur map device :O
"
LuckyLuukkee wrote:
what is ur map device :O

As @easily_amused states, they use the Atzoatl Map Device which comes as part of the Vaal Serpent God Supporter Pack found here. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info