[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Since you mentioned we need BV at gem lvl 1, is it problem when you stack +1 gems on gear ?
Last edited by arcadiyan on Apr 14, 2024, 1:02:39 PM
"
arcadiyan wrote:
Since you mentioned we need BV at gem lvl 1, is it problem when you stack +1 gems on gear ?

Damn, that's actually a really valid concern. Smart.

It's okay to have it L2, but L3 is 7 mana cost instead, L4 is 8 -- and these are multiplied by modifiers and can really add up. Coupled with the loss of mana cost flask this league, high end builds may need to spec 1 point into ES leech (next to EB) to supplement some EB spend. I think that should be enough to make it sustainable, without having to use a ES Leech gem or run Discipline.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Last edited by primaeva on Apr 14, 2024, 1:20:59 PM
"
Futbucker_ wrote:
Heya, How do you cap all the resistances, especially lightning without the Charms from previous league? It seems really difficult.

Yeah! Sadly, we're going to have to use jewels and stuff like nodes on Clusters to make up the shortfall. Phys versions have the very, very very useful Master the Fundamentals, Elemental versions have the delicious Prismatic Heart. It's not a good look. I'll downgrade my DPS estimations in the title... from high end 70m to 50m - those charms were really something else.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Hello! thanks for the guide, its very fun for a noob like me. Emphasis on the noob part. I got most of the gear, but I am running into mana issues. Should I just use a flask, or how should I go about mana regen? Sorry if I skipped over a part.
Hey Primaeva, thank you for maintaining a quite comprehensive and interesting build!

I wanted to ask if the "v2.0 HIGH BUDGET IMPALE ASSASSIN - Forbidden Flame/Flesh dependent" version is still viable? In the PoB link it uses the Affliction Charms as well as That Which Was Taken (btw it really was taken, away from us 😔), is it possible to fill the stats that those provide otherwise without too much of a hassle?

I'd be interested in giving the Assassin ascendancy a little love so I'd enjoy if it's possible to play it on that one to some success.
Last edited by TheEighthPanda on Apr 14, 2024, 3:36:27 PM
Hey Prim, cool builds. Currently playing and working towards completing this one: https://pobb.in/piwMrzE5Dzby

Will my survivability improve when I get watchers or something else? I'm currently getting one shot a lot and constantly having to use life flask. The watchers is 20div alone right now so it might be a little while...

Also, in this build I think enfeeble is linked to faster casting/blade vortex/arcanist brand. Is this right? Because BV doesn't spin up when it's linked like this, you need to remove or unlink enfeeble it seems...

I'm hoping to one day go cold convert from this, but let me know your thoughts thanks!
Last edited by JussyJuss on Apr 14, 2024, 3:52:30 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

i am getting one shot using the "recommended 70m DPS"

i have zero clue after sinking in alot of currency and pivioting over, i do somehow less damage and have ZERO tankiness whats so ever. please someone help me find what im missing.
Hello Prim

I changed from archmage to impale life again (I started as this, but changed to archmage, now back to this)

https://pobb.in/DVoLDxrq6YET

If you don't mind having a look over to see what your eyes see. I'm curious where I can improve.

Budget is 50 to 80 Divs.

Thanks for all the help!
"
Gamjanaut wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Gamjanaut/characters

i am getting one shot using the "recommended 70m DPS"

i have zero clue after sinking in alot of currency and pivioting over, i do somehow less damage and have ZERO tankiness whats so ever. please someone help me find what im missing.

Make sure you have your potions up as much as possible and more importantly, change the way you play, most likely.

I'm gonna guess and assume you are dashing in and then using the burst. This is death waiting to happen.

Use the spell and then charge in. It'll kill 99% of mobs as you move closer to them.

If it is that bad, i recommend 3.1, as the tankiness is a lot better for me. You are swapping HP for Damage. This is expected.

Prim can correct me if I'm wrong, but that's my experience so far.

I've tried 3 versions so far. 3.1 is the best for me (preferred over archmage)
Can you help me with my build, i get one shot by any projectile otherwise it feels pretty good. I dont know if i'm reloading properly either :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info