[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva wrote:
"
SlamBro wrote:
Hi youtube was going nuts and i couldn't comment but here is my POB

https://poe.ninja/pob/xdK

what should i upgrade first or what am i doing wrong?

I have about 1 divine to spend.

what im looking for is to gain some damage or defense so i can start to farm so i can buy more items needed for the build.

or atleast a way to start making currency so i can invest in my character and progress

thank you :)

Heya!

OH MY GOSH!!!!

PUT IN A LEVEL 1 BLADE VORTEX IN THE LINKS! It is DESTROYING your mana right now!!

Put in ES leech in your links too, replacing Hypothermia!!

Finally, you need to path down to Pain Attunement, that's 30% more damage missing! You're on low life for no reason.

IMMEDIATELY buy a Watcher's Eye with Life Leech while affected by vitality

And finally, you need to grab one of these:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/P5QLyvsL

Put that in the jewel slot at the top of the tree, and spec "Hex Master". The jewel transforms "Hex Master" into "Inner Conviction", which is another 33% damage!

You've just doubled your damage or something, gotten overleech, and made yourself never oom!

(This should cost like 80c)

YAY thanks :D
Hello ! Thank you for the build I love it at lvl 73

I would like to know why do we put Malachai's Loop instead of 2 void battery, the fact that we lose power charge when it reach max stack is counter-productive no ?
"
primaeva wrote:
https://pobb.in/MnT9hArmVFkQ

Literally this tree and no further changes will get you to level 75 - the EO + Shades of Solaris are that strong right now.

That's wild, guess it's time to go level lol
Last edited by G7Ghost on Dec 27, 2023, 6:01:42 PM
"
Okisoti wrote:
Hello ! Thank you for the build I love it at lvl 73

I would like to know why do we put Malachai's Loop instead of 2 void battery, the fact that we lose power charge when it reach max stack is counter-productive no ?

Good question! Look at these boots:

Essentially, this means that you will never actually care if you have power charges (or frenzy charges) or not - you simply get the benefit ALL the time! It's like if you didn't show up to work but still got paid full salary!

Later on in different build variants you will use
as well. This is even nuttier because it turns all the power charges you gain into absorption charges. This not only refills your ES when you take elemental damage, it removes the downside of the Loop shocking you every so often.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
Updates:

Tankier physical version, Level 100 expensive, 50m DPS (Physical):

https://pobb.in/m1ajjiftq1am

COLD CONVERSION - WHAT PRIM IS PLAYING RIGHT NOW - Holy shit it feels good.

Not cheap - drop the Adorned setup if you can't afford it.

https://pobb.in/K2Q40nDxCYU9

Check out the first post for more item breakdowns! Still working on this.
guys, does the BB hits? I'de tried charm with explosives, but in my feelings, only the branded enemies explode, not the BB damaged
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
guys, does the BB hits? I'de tried charm with explosives, but in my feelings, only the branded enemies explode, not the BB damaged

Uh oh.... Are you using Brutality with an elemental version? D:

EDIT: hahaha!! yes! Take Brutality out of your links mate, it removes elemental damage. xD
Last edited by primaeva on Dec 28, 2023, 8:23:30 AM
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:

EDIT: hahaha!! yes! Take Brutality out of your links mate, it removes elemental damage. xD

I just bought this cold convert things, didnt ever run a single map. Need to setup the gems (the hell are prices for max life and spell crit). That explosion charm was tested on impale version
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:
"
primaeva wrote:
"
Kartofaniwe wrote:

I just bought this cold convert things, didnt ever run a single map. Need to setup the gems (the hell are prices for max life and spell crit). That explosion charm was tested on impale version

Hmm can you link the charm? Don't really know what you're referring to. Hahhaa

Hmm can you link the charm? Don't really know what you're referring to. Hahhaa[/quote]

not at home rn. But if you can watch my DD elementalist, she has this charm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info