[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

Sorry I am not understanding how to follow this guide for 3.24, it is quite confusing.

After following the POB:
Here's the Arma Brand PoB: https://pobb.in/pSxINapui1bI

Which one should I follow to do the BBoU ?

because I had started to follow the shadow one:
Guest PoB: v3.99 MINMAXED ENDGAME COLD CONVERT ASSASSIN BY NYDHOGGUR (PLAYER) 600m Burst with 230k eHP, Mageblood version.)

but at this point I think I have been following the wrong one all along.

Thanks
How do you guys manage casting Arcane Cloak? It cannot be automated because our trigger bot will cast twice which will drain your mana.
"
heungheng wrote:
How do you guys manage casting Arcane Cloak? It cannot be automated because our trigger bot will cast twice which will drain your mana.

Manually cast it with Inc Duration. No other options really.
IGN: Dmillz
Yes it seems like 3 buttons are mandatory for this build. I am not sure why I did not expect this behavior.
"
StexMitix wrote:
Sorry I am not understanding how to follow this guide for 3.24, it is quite confusing.

After following the POB:
Here's the Arma Brand PoB: https://pobb.in/pSxINapui1bI

Which one should I follow to do the BBoU ?

because I had started to follow the shadow one:
Guest PoB: v3.99 MINMAXED ENDGAME COLD CONVERT ASSASSIN BY NYDHOGGUR (PLAYER) 600m Burst with 230k eHP, Mageblood version.)

but at this point I think I have been following the wrong one all along.

Thanks

Ahhh! Well, that's literally labelled "Minmaxed endgame" and it should be worth a month's worth of playtime before you build it like that.

Highly recommend this one. I've just switched myself and am fine tuning the Archmage version. If you have a decent budget, start here:

https://pobb.in/vq-TRzXylURQ But that's power charge stacking gear and the gloves probably haven't even dropped yet.

Working out a lot of the Archmage problems right now - the biggest mistake so far is not switching with a fully levelled Inspiration. And can anyone find -mana cost flasks? They disappeared from even mana flasks?!
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
I am level 50, switching to this build soon. Does it still work without AM?
"
Furries wrote:
I am level 50, switching to this build soon. Does it still work without AM?

Because of the high mana requirement for Automation.. Well, you could switch now, but if you can hold on to Arma till early maps, you'll be in a much better spot.

If you switch, you'd have to have above average gear for 50 and run EB, maybe.

The good news is that Automation does smooth it over a lot - one Brand dropped gives 4 stacks. You can get away with 2 then (for 8), or 3 (for hitting the 10 cap). But at least you no longer need all 5 like before.

Am about to release what I deem to be the "minimum viable product" for Archmage.
Hi everyone! After some back and forth playtesting that was ruinous to my finances, here is what I'm labelling the "Minimum viable product" for this build with Archmage gear this league:

https://pobb.in/5T6rWBpZSxVF

The gear totals 12c, I bought four items (only chest was 5c, rest <5c) and the rest are floor found (I have literal videos of these floor finds, people always doubt).

Points to note: DO NOT SKIMP ON THE ATTACK AND CAST SPEED NODES AT THE START OF SHADOW. Burn 10 regrets if you have to, unspec any other 5 rando nodes, spec the bottom path, and respec into what you unspec'd.

The build can feel like ass already, without these nodes propping up the experience, you're going to be caught pants down by mobs and not enjoy the process at all.

Lightning Masteries - Conversion to Lightning, self explanatory, combined with Physical to Lightning. The second one lets us land 50% shocks on map bosses up to mid-reds.

Good luck!

Last edited by primaeva on Mar 30, 2024, 2:38:36 PM
"
heungheng wrote:
Yes it seems like 3 buttons are mandatory for this build. I am not sure why I did not expect this behavior.

Hey sorry. Yeah any Archmage build is an instant +1 button due to Cloak management (even if you didn't double the trigger, the 150% multiplier on Automation doesn't allow easy automation.) All I can say is - Automation at least makes the old loop (without Archmage) drop from 2 button to 1.3 button.
"
primaeva wrote:

yup! It's glorious the recalls, the targeting seems weird but all it really does is "snap" to the last brand that got recently detached. It will then continue bombarding that area even if you walk away, so Arma Brand recaller is less "melee" than it was previously. (I think Spellslinger did something like this but it was harder to control).

The only thing is Automation has a fat mana multiplier and if you don't go full Archmage or resource management it'll eat through a lot of resources. Fortunately for us we're prepping for AM.

It seems to me the targeting operate on each of the Skitterbots you get from Perfect Crime. They, in turn, insta teleport sometimes to you.

Lv 61 right now, playing BBoU for 10 levels, mana was problem the first few levels but now it's okish.

Having a blast ! (pun intended)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info