State of Servers

The servers are in constant meltdown, the other day GGG applied a "fix" for the EU servers, but forgot that US and BR server are having mayor issues, constant instance crashes due to poor server performance, one map you're fine and the next map you have 5000ms.
Sometimes when a instance has high ping, if you change region and enter again to that same region it overrides the natural ping ex. Map created in Sao Pablo Br (52ms base) then spikes to 10kms, change server to Washington Us (170ms base) but the instance/map has 52ms.

The radio silence from GGG isn't helping at all, we love the new MTX and all that fluff but is so hurtful as a player seeing how we get ignored all the time, since they changed the engine with the shaders, its like you don't care about your players at all (I know that's isn't the case, but that's the sentiment you generate ignoring all our "complains")
Last bumped on Dec 20, 2023, 9:45:40 PM
High latency Texas, Washington! What happen? PoE is my favorite game but i cant play with high latency! Please GGG fix it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info