Item Display case how to siwtch/remove items.

Having the same issue, unable to remove the items I put in (even after relogging/etc as recommended.
Could you please try logging in with a character from a different league and checking the display case, then logging back into the original character to see if this allows you to retrieve the item?

If that also doesn't help, please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into things further with you.
"
JC_GGG wrote:
Could you please try logging in with a character from a different league and checking the display case, then logging back into the original character to see if this allows you to retrieve the item?

If that also doesn't help, please contact our team at support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into things further with you.

I can confirm that this works. Had to go into standard, then into my HO and click on the display case. The "destroy item" prompt popped up. I then switched back to the actual league character and the item was able to be picked up and placed in the inventory.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I just had this same bug where I was not able to retrieve my item from my display case.
My character was created in SSF and was then transferred to trade league.
I was able to retrieve my item by logging onto an SSF character, interacting with the display case such that it pops up the warning window, then going back on the trade league account to retrieve my item.

I hope this helps.
"
Ydoum wrote:
"
JC_GGG wrote:

I can confirm that this works. Had to go into standard, then into my HO and click on the display case. The "destroy item" prompt popped up. I then switched back to the actual league character and the item was able to be picked up and placed in the inventory.

Also confirmed this to work. My question is for necro league, can I put an Affliction Mirror in the display in new turtle hideout, then have it available in Necro league? Not to use, but to display. And then retrieve it in standard if I wanted? Or will it be stuck in display case once Affliction league is done?
I appear to have the same issue. Put alt art items in with a standard char. I've relogged/restarted game. Tried several characters and the same after a log. Shows a log, red box when hovering, and can't remove the item.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info