Font errors on numbers with 4 digits and up

Hi !

For quite a few leagues (like at least 2 years), I've had issues where, whenever a number higher than 1,000 would show on screen, it would have some sort of "tabulation" every 3 digits. There's quite a few instances of this in the screenshot I took when reporting the bug, namely in the bug report reference, or in the HP count.

It's not reaaaaally impactful (unplayable btw) but it's been a thing for a long time and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to be like that. I also have a friend with the same issue.

Is there a fix to this?
Thanks !
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 3:32:46 AM
For instance, the number 3,382 would show as 3 , 382
Last edited by xZakhi on Dec 18, 2023, 6:45:38 PM
The game uses your computer's Region formatting option for this.

For Windows 10/11:

Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region

Under Related Settings, click "Administrative language settings" if Win11, or "Additional date, time, & regional settings" then "Region" if Win10. In the window that opens up, click "Additional settings".

Here, the "Digit grouping symbol" is what PoE should be using here, while "Digit grouping" should provide a preview of what it will look like. I would recommended replacing the "Digit grouping symbol" with your preferred symbol, even if it looks 'correct' already. Be sure to highlight all the contents of the input when replacing, to make sure that any whitespace on either side also gets removed.
That fixed it, thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info