The Perfect Crime - A Heist JUMPER Build [Updated for 3.24]

Welcome to my Build - I call it the Heist Jumper!
I have perfected the formula from the old Heist video/meme "One Last Job", so now the dream is real!

This Build can do any kind of Contract/Blueprint, completely skipping the runback, which is the part that takes the most time

Short example (more at the end):
https://i.imgur.com/2mSuWAS.mp4
Spoiler
Yes, you can steal ANYTHING guaranteed, with instant runbacks

It all goes back to Lightning Warp
Lightning warp scales its duration with (obviously) duration, but also with Move speed, which is the reason why most builds have trouble using a longer warp AND running fast

By doing some math with Duration and Movement we can scale Lightning warp to a woping 37 seconds, or even more if you swap the boots for a Lioneye's Paws, while still moving really fast

The solution for this problem is being fast AND slow at will.
To do this we put a LOT of move speed per Frenzy Charges, using the Raider ascendancy together with The Restless Ward, and a Ralakesh's Impatience.

The way it works is that we need to be slow (movement wise) only for the Lightning warp cast, then we need to be fast again.
The key for this is using Nature's Patience node to shred our move speed while we are stationary. But this is not enough, as long as we have the Ralakesh's Impatience on, we move fast, but whenever we take it off, our movement will be pretty much normal, so we can take it off JUST to cast Lightning Warp at the beginning of the Contract/blueprint, and make it last at least 37 seconds with our Movement Speed and Duration setup.

Time is on!
Now that we have the Lightning warp set to around 37 seconds, we can equip back the boots and use Whirling Blades for movement.

Moving with Whirling Blades
We are going to use a lot of Attack speed, with a high APS claw, Attack Speed nodes, Jewels, Frenzy Charges and a very powerful Blood Rage, for a total of 4.8 APS.
You can go WAY faster by Dual wielding claws, but its always nice to be a little tanky with a shield, so I'll go the safe way

With all that Attack speed, Whirling Blades is going to take you places!
(You can also use Phase Run for even mroe speed, but one extra click)

Temporal Rift
You messed up and will be teleported before the rewards room
This is fine, you can use the Rift to go back to where you where, but now you will need the plan B

Plan B (or the Safe route)
Not only useful after messing up the timer, but also good to use when you reach the end and there is something really expensive you want to GUARANTEE a steal

You go to the end and use your warp there, then walk all the way back to the entrance. When the Warp teleports you, steal the item, then use Rift to go back to the entrance.
Free expensive itens with no danger of messing up the runback!
https://youtu.be/rL81exMuUhw

Queue Warps
But hey, we also like the div/currency chests on the area!
You can queue more than one warp to take as much time as you need in the area. Every Warp calculation stars AFTER the later, so you can Rift back to where you were, and earn an extra 30+ sec per warp.
This allows for a full loot run on any Contract/Blueprint.

Frost Wall + Taunt
As most heist builds, we dont need damage if we have Frost Wall to protect our bandits and let them do their jobs. Using Enduring Cry, Basalt Flasks and Decoy Totem, we Taunt every enemy in the room and encase them in Frost Walls to fully protect them!

Extras
Ashes of the stars will help with pretty much everything, like making the Frost Walls cooldown's faster, Decoy totem last longer, Blood Rage's attack speed, and even more things!
Flasks are here to help with Taunts, Movement Speed (for the little walks in between Whirling blades) and Onslaught with Increased effect, for even more Movement and Attack speed
We got a countdown on our back, so all of our Bandits should be well equiped with Job Speed gear

Profit?
This build rely solely on farming fast Reveals with Contracts (specially now that there is no need to buy Deception ones) and on going straight to the rewards at the end of Blueprints. By queueing you can also do full loot runs without much extra effort
Faster Reveals and Luck drops are the gold mines!

Videos
Full Contract Run
https://youtu.be/YuhlBcOZPMA

Plan B/Instant guaranteed steal
https://youtu.be/rL81exMuUhw

POB
Spoiler
https://pobb.in/7aYmSZT63Zm7
Last edited by ProfessorLih on Apr 10, 2024, 1:53:41 AM
Last bumped on Jan 5, 2024, 3:40:24 AM
O MY GOD LOOK AT IT LOG A IT....... LOOK ATTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
BUILD THE WEEK
Last edited by Crow Mochila on Dec 17, 2023, 4:24:19 PM
DUDE!!!! LOOK THIS!!!

This is INSANE!!!! WTF!
What a sinisterly well-crafted build, I think it's one of the best ideas ever made for Heist that I've seen, definitely deserves a spot on the Build of the Week.
Looks like Minato - Amazing build!
Very topinson guud build foureves.
King commits crime
oh my god forgotten build back in the meta
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS BUILDIN MAN U ARE INSENED HOLLY SHEATS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info