[3.23] Sanavi's 🏹 Blink/Mirror Arrow (BAMA) Necromancer 🏹 | SSF Viable! ✔️

First of all, I'd like to thank you for uploading this upgrade of the BAMA guide, I think it's super fun to play and definitely underrated.

Now something you might have oversight is that you're using Elemental Equilibrium with this setup, and sure you're hitting with Eye of Winter cuz lightning is the most powerful damage on the clones. However, using Spirit of Fortune gives you Wrath, which applies lightning damage to YOUR spells and buffs lightning damage. I understand that the specter is a really nice work around to save from using a 4L setup of Wrath-Generosity-Divine Blessing-Inspiration(cuz ES is pretty tight), however the use of Generosity is pretty much mandatory to not mess up with the EEq.

Aside from that, thanks for putting together this build.
"
Suicidexlara wrote:
First of all, I'd like to thank you for uploading this upgrade of the BAMA guide, I think it's super fun to play and definitely underrated.

Now something you might have oversight is that you're using Elemental Equilibrium with this setup, and sure you're hitting with Eye of Winter cuz lightning is the most powerful damage on the clones. However, using Spirit of Fortune gives you Wrath, which applies lightning damage to YOUR spells and buffs lightning damage. I understand that the specter is a really nice work around to save from using a 4L setup of Wrath-Generosity-Divine Blessing-Inspiration(cuz ES is pretty tight), however the use of Generosity is pretty much mandatory to not mess up with the EEq.

Thanks! I'll be taking a look at the build again towards the end of 3.23 to get it ready for the next league, without the use of the utility Spectres (assuming they don't go core).

Glad you've enjoyed it, was fun to build and play.
Hi, how you were able to achieve 100% spell suppression ?
Boots, Gloves, 1 charm and 5 nodes on the tree will not give you 100% right ?
What I`m missing ?
"
_toman_ wrote:
Hi, how you were able to achieve 100% spell suppression ?
Boots, Gloves, 1 charm and 5 nodes on the tree will not give you 100% right ?
What I`m missing ?

Make sure you're also using the Magebane keystone.
"
Suicidexlara wrote:

Which Spectre are you for Spirit of Fortune?
I am trying to figure out if the new specter 'Hulking Miscreation' affects our clones. More to the point, are the BAMA clones considered constructs, and if so, is there any way to tell if they get the increased damage and attack speed buff?
I've been running with one for a week or so, but if they dont help, I may as well go back to frenzy generating specters.
I will try this in SSF, does it matter which arrow gem is transfigured?
Great build! This has been a lot of fun to play so far but I have one question. How do you summon three specters? My gem is level 20 but I seem to only have the ability to summon two.
Cool looking build, gonna try it as last build of the league.

Anyone have a full gear set for sale to make the transition faster? :D
Nice guide just started this as fresh HC. So you just have you Farm the Gem in normal lab...?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info