Ultimatum Flask Enchant Bug

I have not been able to 100% reproduce this bug yet but i have had the same issue on repeat where my Flask that had the "Reused at the end of the Flask`s effect" enchant in an ultimatum not recast at the end of its effect and im somewhat convinced it is caused by the delay of the ultimatum pause screen.

In any case it is killing my character since i have exactly 1hp and chaos damage no good.

Thanks for fixing this since Ultimatum is my favoriate League Mechanic wowie!
Last bumped on May 3, 2024, 1:56:19 AM
Bump, I have found the same issue. If the flask effect ends in the same istant as the pause between rounds, the enchant "Reused at the end of the Flask's effect" does not work.
In the attached screenshot is the bug report reference number for an instance of this bug: in the round previous to the one in the screenshot the sapphire flask did not reuse.

Last edited by mattiadr on Dec 21, 2023, 6:06:48 PM
Attached another instance of the bug during the trialmaster fight, immediatly prior to the death of my character.

yeah, had a few deaths from that. It's especially deadly when there is desecrated ground below the ultimatum or you have selected the 600 chaos damage per second mod while another flask is still running.

The first time it happened was very confusing. I had just selected the take all rewards option and my character just died.
Bump, I have a game capture where I confirmed it's happened(if it would help GGG).

All of my res + chaos relies on this so it's instagib for me.
bump. so annoying
Bump to this, still happening. Flasks just refuse to activate inside of Trialmaster arena for me with "Use when charges reach full" on pathfinder. I mouse over them and see them at full charges, and they refuse to activate over more than 3 seconds, forcing me to activate them by hand.
Also experiencing this. Both with "used when charges reach full" and "used at the end of flask's effect". Other mods won't work very well for me, so I haven't bothered to try putting them on.

Only seems to affect the actual boss fight for me.
So perhaps something about the arena we fight him in?
Bump also having this issue :S
STILL NOT FIXED , ALREADY MESS UP 6 ULTIMATUM BOSS!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info