[3.23] Dual Strike is Back! Vampire champion of Ambidexterity - Maven Down - Clear atlas in a Budget

"

Yes this is what i mean as there are a lot of powerful charm in this league, so it will be a waste if we leave it out.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback, have a nice day.

Already added Primalist version in PoB.
That was my first character in league and Warden is really good for fast start. Now we have alot of good charm options in trade.
Sir, looks like a good build, will try it, just a question.. is the Arns Anguish worth it even tho without having 7+ charges?

Also, thanks for the build! Gonna play it!
"
dark_la99 wrote:
Sir, looks like a good build, will try it, just a question.. is the Arns Anguish worth it even tho without having 7+ charges?

Also, thanks for the build! Gonna play it!

Arn's Anguish is BiS for this one. 12% for Triple damage with high attack speed and crits - really nice
Hi,

I'm thinking of trying out your build and I got couple questions about items.

What do you think about using Taste Of Hate, Dawnstrider, Ralakesh boots, hrimsorrow gloves, the taming ring?
"
yoshis wrote:
Hi,

I'm thinking of trying out your build and I got couple questions about items.

What do you think about using Taste Of Hate, Dawnstrider, Ralakesh boots, hrimsorrow gloves, the taming ring?

Hi!
1. Don't need for this build because we don't have alot of max res. Magic utility flask is better.
2. Two totems buff better.
3. We have frenzy charge from block, endur from cry, power from Primalist charms.
4. What the point? Build use brutality.
5. What the point? Build use brutality.
Whats your opinion on trauma support?
You can't use trauma with knifes and claws.
Some minor changes in PoB
How did u manage to get these cluster jewels?

Been trying to find them on trade site and no luck
"
yoshis wrote:
How did u manage to get these cluster jewels?

Been trying to find them on trade site and no luck

Already answered in topic :) harvest craft for phys (50 green per roll)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info