Insane Latency Spikes and Game Crashes since 3.23

Same problem, random spikes from 20 to 1k, fix your shit ggg
I thought my problem was local. Washington dc was my closest. VPN'd to london. Smooth sailing.
Problem persists US East, random huge lag spikes once every ~10 mins to 10-15k ping, then back to 10 and everything fine. its making the game unplayable, the lag spikes sometimes last up to 15 seconds
I've only noticed issues in last few weeks (EU), but definitely latency issues as many players have noticed.. and this is now getting quite unplayable.

At this moment, it's happening in my hideout:

Cannot find any latency problems with WinMTR, when pinging to the hideout instance server (from logs).

And now I got disconnected and after login, hideout is back to normal, no issues.

Please address the issue, so players know it's under investigation.
Still issue on EU servers at least. Runs smooth for a couple of minutes. Then spikes are starting. Sometimes, it sky rockets to unlimited and your game crashes.

End league announcement:
"Server capacity reduced, but we're running stash tab sale. Enjoy!"
it will not be fixed because there is no bug, the servers are simply overloaded with too many players. When I play in the morning there are no problems even for a few hours, but when I play in the evening then i got dc and spikes every map. This season is just too good with loot
"
xJena wrote:
it will not be fixed because there is no bug, the servers are simply overloaded with too many players.

They need to scale it to suit the playercount.
Routing EU players to canadian servers is NOT a good solution...
As far as i know the problem is either ISP or Server related. Most big ISP's know about it and GGG does aswell. There are many old threads about it and still nothing happens. Over the last years it has gotten so bad that the game is not playable for me. Looks like both ISP and GGG dont realy care and blame the other side for it. I dont see that it will be fixed untill poe2 and hope the servers will not have the issues then.
Non-stop latency is very high, ranging between 100-10000ms!!! I've already tried resetting the modem, changing the server, etc., but it doesn't help. In my opinion, the developers are at fault
same, i cant to play from Poland - problem is occurring while changing locations. One location works good, while second has 10k+ latency. GGG PLEASE FIX IT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info