3.23.0 Hotfix 10

Can we please get a patch that changed the Primal wisp color to be something actually visible in the forest? It looks just like the ring color and is easily missed.
Fix Ultimatum Please!!!

I can't do it... game crashes all the time, and its only in ultimatum.
Game still crashes every couple minutes. If I get lucky I can play for half an hour without a crash.
"
BistDuOkay wrote:
Failed to decompress Data (corrupted data) ERROR

Everytime i load the game
everytime i checked packs and "repaired" all "Hash not in sync" ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The error occurs again and again and again!

FIX THAT FIRST

Same here. A lot of people are having the same problem, please post in this thread.

Apparently this has been going on for months and still no GGG acknowledgement
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
"
Rex_Inferno wrote:
"
4benzor4 wrote:
"
Takes me 30-90 seconds to load a town and about half that for an instance. Used to be a fraction of a second. Guess I'll try next weekend at this rate. An extra 3 hours to make it through just the campaign isn't worth it.

And your pc specs are?

3080ti 10700k and haven't had a loading screen longer than 2-4 seconds in the last 2 years. Town or maps.

Funny, idk how u dont hv any problems.

Anyway, gonna show u a gameplay in a 3070 TI and an attempt from the poor guy at trying to fix GGG problem and yes. No matter what u say or think, it is their problem when even a 3070 can't run the game at "minimum graphical settings" bruh.

And pardon me for the vod to not be recorded in English. I myself would record this buggy game, but i lost patience and came here to the forum to bitch about it for a while. League is most certainly dead to me already. Unless they fix it which i highly doubt they will. Because fixing useless crap is more important.

VOD NUMBER 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0xOPXdsVOU&t=725s&ab_channel=Vaz3D

VOD NUMBER 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft4tdtzmdfw&ab_channel=IFeeLLifeAlive

VOD NUMBER 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-mAeJFQ5c&ab_channel=Casual_Player

I could go on and on and on and on with the VODS. Demonstrating at first glance the pinnacle of bad optimization.

They're all from 3 months ago, and none of them are your own footage.

And what CPU do you have?

Update your Bios, use DDU and clean install Nvidea drivers, heck maybe even reinstall windows.

I believe you're having problems, but majority are not - leading me to believe it's something on your end. But it's easier to blame the game/GGG.

Hope you can find an easy fix so you can play + enjoy the league.
Yes, i hv found a solution that fixed my problem. Not playing the game.

Why would i do such steps if only POE out of all the other games that i hv has bad performance?

In my case it's stutters, lag spikes, textures taking too long to load appearing blank in maps or don't appearing at all for a while. Just naming a few out of my head.

My rig:

Ryzen 7 5700x
Nvidia geforce rtx 3060 ti 12gb
SSD 1 TB Kingston NV2
Kingston Fury Beast, 32GB (2x16GB), 6000MHz, DDR5 RAM

Last edited by Rex_Inferno on Dec 10, 2023, 6:27:16 PM
"
Rex_Inferno wrote:

Why would i do such steps if only POE out of all the other games that i hv has bad performance?

In my case it's stutters, lag spikes, textures taking too long to load appearing blank in maps or don't appearing at all for a while. Just naming a few out of my head.

My rig:

Ryzen 7 5700x
SSD 1 TB Kingston NV2

Well there you potentially have it, your cpu.

What temps are you reaching whilst idle + under stress?

What resolution you running 1080 or 1440?

And what direct X you trying to use?
"
4benzor4 wrote:
"
Rex_Inferno wrote:

My rig:

Ryzen 7 5700x
SSD 1 TB Kingston NV2

I hv no idea about the temps, but im sure its not overheating hahha.
The maps goes like this playing at 140 fps then a bunch of stuff happens then stutters appears and frames drop to 20 or 30 :(

res 1440p dx11
EK fix when? or any info at least? whole season is fcked up for many players beacause of pconc bug and now the ek is fcked
"
Rex_Inferno wrote:
"
4benzor4 wrote:
"
Rex_Inferno wrote:

My rig:

Ryzen 7 5700x
SSD 1 TB Kingston NV2

I hv no idea about the temps, but im sure its not overheating hahha.
The maps goes like this playing at 140 fps then a bunch of stuff happens then stutters appears and frames drop to 20 or 30 :(

res 1440p dx11

Don't use the dx11, that has the worst performance by far.

benzor, you're a fool if you think a game with recommended system requirements a 10 year old PC could easily trounce can't run on a mid-range CPU from last year.

I passed on the last few leagues, so this one is my first with the new engine. Either they blew the optimization when they introduced the new engine, or they need to update their system requirements and recommendations properly. Given that I see people posting with higher spec systems than you, its far more likely a bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info