Projectile support gems is not working for summon skeletons

I use regular skill gem Summons skeletons and old version of Dead Reckoning cobalt jewel for summoning skeletons caster. Noticed that support gems like pierce and multiply projectiles is not working after update. Its logical to assume that this is how it should be with new transfigured gems because regular skeletons dont have projectiles, but then why faster casting and spell echo is working? I hope it will work as before, otherwise where will I get transfigured vaal 21 23% skeleton caster gem?:(
Last bumped on Mar 20, 2024, 1:48:15 PM
up
It should work for skeleton mages no because I'm using the same setup.
multiple projectiles works on vaal version of summon skeleton, but when I summon regular skeletons with the same skill gem its doesnt work.
Last edited by nykep on Dec 17, 2023, 9:39:03 AM
Volley works just fine. If you have phantasm support, multiple projectiles works just fine.
"
SirWillard wrote:
Volley works just fine. If you have phantasm support, multiple projectiles works just fine.

I doubt it should be like this
"
nykep wrote:
"
SirWillard wrote:

If using skeletal archers or skeletal mages with phantasm support, LMP/GMP or Volley supports work for both the source skill and the phantasms. Same for any projectile skill that comes to mind.

There might be situational skills that don't follow the norm though.
I poop, therefore I am.
"
JunkHeadJoePC wrote:
"
nykep wrote:
"
SirWillard wrote:

If using skeletal archers or skeletal mages with phantasm support, LMP/GMP or Volley supports work for both the source skill and the phantasms. Same for any projectile skill that comes to mind.

There might be situational skills that don't follow the norm though.

Yes, but volley work without phantasms now and before update multiple projectiles, pierce and, I suppose, other projectile related gems worked with skeletons without phantasms. I suspect something is wrong here.
"
nykep wrote:
Yes, but volley work without phantasms now and before update multiple projectiles, pierce and, I suppose, other projectile related gems worked with skeletons without phantasms. I suspect something is wrong here.

Looking at your guy, it all fits and should be giving you full functionality with your current setup.

Standard League - Check
Legacy Dead Reckoning - Check
40 INT req met - Check

I'd say your right, something is wrong here.
I poop, therefore I am.
Last edited by JunkHeadJoePC on Jan 17, 2024, 5:35:31 AM
same problem here

after the last update and introduction of transfiguration gems, i found that certain support gems like pierce and returning projectiles support gems are not working with summon skeleton gem(normal version) as it used to be, but on the other hand volley support gem works fine with summon skeletons. please note that all these three support gems has same support, projectile tag...so i want to know why they are not working in same manner??

also, take in account that iam an old user of poe and i still use dead reckoning jewel for my summon skeletons to get skele mages, this jewel is no longer drop in game but it still exists in core game so that builds using dead reckoning jewel must works fine.

if this is any bug please rectify it, because i really want to play old skele mages build by using dead reckoning gem and all the support gems must also need to work properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info