Void Sphere of Rending not working with Spell Echo

Linking a Void Sphere of Rending together with Spell Echo leads to the Void Sphere not getting the link, despite neither gem specifying that the interaction should not work.

The assumed interaction would be echoing the Void Sphere cast, overriding the first sphere with the repeated version. However, they don't link at all.
I'm assuming its a leftover oversight since default Void Sphere cannot be supported by Spell Echo.

Last bumped on Apr 24, 2024, 2:42:35 PM
I was just typing up a report for the same bug when I thought to google it just in case - glad to see I'm not the only one with a whacky idea.

Can anyone from GGG clarify if this is intentional? I see no reason Void Sphere of Rending couldn't be supported by Spell Echo.
Yeah this feels like an oversight, i don't see any reason as to why it shouldn't work
Why would you want to spell echo it? you can only have one at a time and it doesn't tick damage instantly so you can't cheat out dps with castspeed.

that siad it seems for most transfigured gems that got new tags, they are still acting like they have the original gem tags.
"
Why would you want to spell echo it? you can only have one at a time and it doesn't tick damage instantly so you can't cheat out dps with castspeed.

it's to make it work with Plume of Pursuit, like Hydrosphere does. Also the AoE caster mastery.
Last edited by TrolledWolf on Dec 12, 2023, 4:46:14 PM
This interaction is still not working, and is not on the known issues list.
Still doesnt work, fix when?
base gem Void Sphere are also unable to be supported by spell echo, probably intended as you can only have one sphere at once. Gem text are always unclear in this game as it only a text description of the game code behind

the devs (or support staffer) has replied in another thread about this issue anyway.

Blame people spamming threads and the devs would only answer one of them anyway. (like Elder Guardians, i guess people have spammed like 200 threads)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info