3.23.0 Hotfix 6

3.23.0 Hotfix 6

• Fixed the client logs missing "To" and "From" on whisper messages.
  • Fixed an instance crash.

You will need to restart your client to receive the client log fix.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2023, 10:47:03 PM
I've seem to discover that when using General's Cry linked with Corrupting Cry, I do not get the life recovery from the Warcry Mastery, Recover 15% of your life when you use a warcry. Is this a bug?
Hi Please check ultimatum disconnects while allocating prove yourself notably on the atlass tree.I have disconnected 3 times after allocating that node i think the interaction is bugged at the momment.Thanks
Somth rly wrong with loading screens.
Theyre too long, and ssd doesnt help anymore..
GGG u got an entire league to fix the horrible performance, and yet othing has changed, do we have any info on this?
I am trying to log in for 20 minutes now, allways crashes during loading screen.

I was able to log in twice since leaguestart.

Is there anything i can check or try to be able to log in?
Last edited by Muskelbiber204 on Dec 9, 2023, 9:01:45 AM
CONSTANTLY GETTING LATENCY LAGS ON MAPSSSSS!!! PLEASE RESOLVE MAN...
"
Xermael wrote:
I've seem to discover that when using General's Cry linked with Corrupting Cry, I do not get the life recovery from the Warcry Mastery, Recover 15% of your life when you use a warcry. Is this a bug?

There is currently a bug that when using warcry with allocated Howl of the Wolf from Primalist, some of their effects won't trigger. For instance, getting endurance charges with Enduring Cry. Yes, the whole purpose of the skill is just not working.
Can't enter certain area like cathedral rooftop, the game crashes.
cannot run blight now. a single blight pack completely freezes the game and drops to desktop without fail. first time for that one on my system

ryzen 7 5700g
b550m pro-p
32gb ram
500gb m.2 ssd
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info