3.23.0 Hotfix 5

3.23.0 Hotfix 5

• Fixed a bug where the Borealwood Tincture and Blood Sap Tincture were unable to be obtained.
  • Fixed a bug where ailment effect icons on monsters were occluded by their modifier text.
  • Fixed an instance crash.
  • Fixed a client crash.

You will need to restart your client to receive the fixes from this patch.
Last bumped on Dec 9, 2023, 11:07:36 AM
I am still unable to play, the game crashes during loadinh screen.
The game keeps crashing at random places...
I am still getting SSL error since December 05 patch, cant do anything. And tmp file still have 0kb.
Still not working.
Runtime Error on GeForce NOW.
it crashes after first screen
Load Times are terrible as well. 2 minutes to go back to town is down right unacceptable. Come on guys Seriously?
Unbelievable 5 hotfixes and the new league has not been 24 hours yet, someone is testing it before releasing it live. the race makes no sense. The game on Mac has not been fixed since the famous dead patch. Random crashes still have.
hello latency spikes (ms 20 - 50000) in every single instances now making it unable to play even switching from singapore and japan server. when game is launched it was perfectly fine. now its happening every single time please fix if possible thanks
Still had 4 crashes in the last 20 minutes. 1 in the loading screen when I was selecting my character. The other 3 randomly in a zone...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info