It has only been a few weeks since the Trial of the Ancestors Hideout Competition came to an exciting close, and still our community are continuing to create amazing hideouts! Check out a few of our recent favourites in the video below.

Here's a list of the hideouts featured in the video (.hideout files are available for download in corresponding forum threads):

If you'd like to share your own hideout creations or check out many more hideouts from the community, head over to our Hideout Showcase forum here!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
All 4 of those are damn wonderful. Hideouts are one of my favorite things about PoE. The creativity of people is just a trat to see every time.
Hideout «Mutiny on Ship» brings back pleasant memories...

I wish I could experience that feeling again, launching POE for the first time and seeing that character selection screen...

I was just about to say that. That feels like another game from another life at this point. That melody instantly started to play in my head. As well as the Legenday Lioneye's OG theme. I still remember, then Dominus was final boss and I couldn't get through him, because his arena just chugged my PC sooo bad. No clue how I managed to get to him and what I even played at a time.

Though, we will feel it again in PoE 2. It will not be "that", but my God I cannot wait for it. Simply to see fecking lineup of TWELVE exiles. that will be gloriousl. Or a bit silly. Probably a bit silly. Yep.
Last edited by Acemont on Nov 8, 2023, 4:17:47 PM
Awesome works!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I really love the designs! <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Thanks for highlight showcases!
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
Respect for this impressive work!

But GGG PLEASE Release Date for 3.23!!!!

When do you want to publish it? Two weeks before?
so when is 3.23 release date?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info