Shield+wand bug ps4

I had a sceptre with a spirit shield equipped then switched to using piscator's vigil switched to a kite shield.

now the wand is ignored and other wands boxes are red with no red text.

Going back to the spirit shield lets me use select wands but I can't use a rare wand that I have all requirements for or the original wand occasionally when swapping more.

I meet the int for wands when they should be equipped i can use some wands but not others woth or without int.

Reset or relog doesn't change anything
Last bumped on Nov 8, 2023, 12:50:06 AM
"
Gamer_Colby wrote:
Going back to the spirit shield lets me use select wands but I can't use a rare wand that I have all requirements for or the original wand occasionally when swapping more.

I meet the int for wands when they should be equipped i can use some wands but not others woth or without int.

You meet the base requirement for the wands, but not the increased requirements that result from your amulet with the modifier "Items and Gems have 10% increased Attribute Requirements". The +11 int on your spirit shield is helping you use some wands that you'd be just shy of the increased requirement on.

Items aren't able to change the tooltips of other equipped items, so your gear only shows its normal requirements (ie the requirements without Rashkaldor's Patience equipped). This applies to increased requirements, and decreased requirements such as from Replica Dragonfang's Flight.
"
Gamer_Colby wrote:
I had a sceptre with a spirit shield equipped then switched to using piscator's vigil switched to a kite shield.

now the wand is ignored and other wands boxes are red with no red text.

Reset or relog doesn't change anything

Console Bug Reports
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info