Twitch Community Highlights

That 8 mirror sanctum.... DAMN
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
For the record, I dodged that Clap. I was not clapped due to lack of skill. I was clapped because I was bored of waiting after sucessfully dodging such a trivial attack, then decided to move back into it.
"
1_mana_left wrote:
For the record, I dodged that Clap. I was not clapped due to lack of skill. I was clapped because I was bored of waiting after sucessfully dodging such a trivial attack, then decided to move back into it.

IGN: Steelmage
"
1_mana_left wrote:

That honestly makes more sense, I totally believe you.

You wouldn't make such a "misplay", you were just..... testing the limits!

The game definitely just bugged out and decided to do infinite damage, instead of the usual 0 damage he would do to a character such as that.

Anyone saying otherwise is a gnoblin.
"
1_mana_left wrote:

Remember this guy on HC who made your build. His manaforged arrow build rip almost as fast as it was completed. He took a long time to put it all together, he was a regular customer of mine because I was delving and feeding him fossils and resonators for his crafts.

He got rank 1 highest ES on HC however, so there's that. But it's definitely tricky to pull this build off on HC and yes, seem he did die to chaos damage.

He just cannot remake it, because it isn't as if you can buy those forbidden jewels now. So back to mjolner he goes, he's very dedicated to the build archetype however.

I want to make that on HC, but I have to think through the ways to still do a lot of damage without having this weakness. His HC version lasted days at most once he did the swap... and he had been crafting and building it for weeks.
Last edited by screaminjay on Nov 8, 2023, 5:10:33 AM
Though I don't mean to offend, I'll take a novice player's <a href="https://slotamerika303.com/">first chaos</a> drop over the lack of response when a mirror drops in a juiced map where you should eventually find one
<a href="https://slotamerika303.com/">slotamerika303</a>
Last edited by slotamerika303 on Nov 11, 2023, 11:17:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info