[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

Hey first of all thanks for the guide am kinda new and i have a question i found animate guardian of smiting is it a buffed animate guardian or just a diffrent skill?
I assume we don't need the regen from the golems of hordes because of Aegis?
"
Mpampa8aMeLes wrote:
Hey first of all thanks for the guide am kinda new and i have a question i found animate guardian of smiting is it a buffed animate guardian or just a diffrent skill?

Animate Guardian of Smiting is only useful for offensive AG setups which we're not using, stick to the regular skill gem.
"
I assume we don't need the regen from the golems of hordes because of Aegis?

In the medium budget yes, before that you have to make due with Flasks.
I don't really understand where you have 7 golems in your low budget (1 from a spell + 2 maces + 1 passive just found). And where do 6 golems come from in an medium budget (1 stone + 2 passives + 1 jewel (Anima Stone now gives only +1)). Can you clarify please
What about map clearspeed of this build?
"
Dezager wrote:
I don't really understand where you have 7 golems in your low budget (1 from a spell + 2 maces + 1 passive just found). And where do 6 golems come from in an medium budget (1 stone + 2 passives + 1 jewel (Anima Stone now gives only +1)). Can you clarify please

Low Budget: 3 from gem, 2 from Clayshapers, 1 from Golem Commander, 1 From Anima Stone equals 7 total

Medium Budget: 3 from gem, 1 from Golem Commander, 1 From Anima Stone, 1 from Elemancer equals 6 total
Last edited by Corak_de on Dec 15, 2023, 6:20:25 AM
what about all the new spectres? anything in there that would be recommended?
most of the builds play carrion , so why stone over carrions?
i remember back few years ago i played them both and carrions was supirior to stone golems ..

i love golems but stones meh im not sure about it
hello
currently trying ur build and its by far the most fun minion build i did for a long time
im still leveling so no feedback about hight tier map content but currently running 2x clay with primordial chain so im on 9 stone golem it clear all with ease.

my question is why you dont go bone barrier to get more survivability instead of plague bringer as u are then used to keep desecrate always to benefit of it and i find it a bit boring
Last edited by P1w on Dec 15, 2023, 12:25:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info