[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

Any advice on how to do Uber Atziri with this build? All my minions die during the mirror phase
"
Redex33 wrote:
Any advice on how to do Uber Atziri with this build? All my minions die during the mirror phase

Soul of Yugul 50% reduced reflected damage + ring with same 50%
Can I just paste in Ice Golems? Will it work as intended or do I need to shuffle some thing around?
Have any t17 spectre good to this build?
"
Minoeslayer wrote:
Have any t17 spectre good to this build?

This has already been answered, pls use the search function.

"
Can I just paste in Ice Golems? Will it work as intended or do I need to shuffle some thing around?

In principal, yes. They don't have the physical tag meaning it's better to get a shield with +1 level to minion instead of +1 level to phys (or alternatively +1 level to cold to save money) for the versions that use Fossilized Shields.

For the low budget version you would also have to use Replica Cold Iron Point instead of the regular version for the same reason.

They also don't profit much from cdr since they can't use Cyclone on end because it's not multistrikable. I therefore recommend three primordial Eminences instead of the Harmonies. Replacing Ashes of the Stars with Replica Dragonfang's Flight (featuring +3 level to Ice Golems) will only work in the life versions since the ES versions need the quality to get block capped via Bone Offering.
Last edited by Corak_de on Apr 24, 2024, 3:32:09 PM
Question, if the doubt seems silly, I apologize, I'm not an expert in builds, I'm one of those who strictly follows build guides, at most I can make some "temporary" changes if I don't reach what I need, it usually works.

The doubt is, why choose an Animate Guardian instead of, for example, zombies? For instance, the "Raise Zombie of Slamming" gem, more physical and area of effect, 6 zombies at level 20/21, "I believe" 7 if the gem is quality 20 (I think), without the need to invest in having more zombies, even with 6, it seems like a lot of damage.

It's just a doubt that came to mind, I suppose if it's not taken into account and the Animate Guardian is used, it's for a good reason, I like to know these things because, well, I learn from them hehe

Two separate questions regarding the build:

1 - Is it feasible to go CI before acquiring the "Forbidden" and "Hope" jewels? In other words, transitioning to the "medium budget" setup temporarily without those jewels, as I can't buy them yet, although I'm ready with everything else. Would it be feasible or is it better to wait until I have everything?

2 - The other question is about the 12-passive large cluster jewel, I have 35% increased effect, but the minion attack and cast speed is 2% instead of 3% as indicated in PoB, will it be noticeable? In any case, it's temporary until I have the option of 3%, because with 35% more effect it goes up to more than 4, but with 2 it goes up to 2.7, I don't know if I'm explaining myself well.

Edit:

Oh, one last question, about the jewel "Thread of Hope", is it mandatory for it to be "medium"? Can't it be large, for example?

I'm sorry for the wall of text :S
Last edited by Davoker on Apr 24, 2024, 6:24:05 PM
"
Davoker wrote:
Question, if the doubt seems silly, I apologize, I'm not an expert in builds, I'm one of those who strictly follows build guides, at most I can make some "temporary" changes if I don't reach what I need, it usually works.

The doubt is, why choose an Animate Guardian instead of, for example, zombies? For instance, the "Raise Zombie of Slamming" gem, more physical and area of effect, 6 zombies at level 20/21, "I believe" 7 if the gem is quality 20 (I think), without the need to invest in having more zombies, even with 6, it seems like a lot of damage.

It's just a doubt that came to mind, I suppose if it's not taken into account and the Animate Guardian is used, it's for a good reason, I like to know these things because, well, I learn from them hehe

The AG boosts the dmg of our main minions which far outscales the damage of half a dozen Zombies added in the utility minion setup.

"
Davoker wrote:
Two separate questions regarding the build:

1 - Is it feasible to go CI before acquiring the "Forbidden" and "Hope" jewels? In other words, transitioning to the "medium budget" setup temporarily without those jewels, as I can't buy them yet, although I'm ready with everything else. Would it be feasible or is it better to wait until I have everything?

2 - The other question is about the 12-passive large cluster jewel, I have 35% increased effect, but the minion attack and cast speed is 2% instead of 3% as indicated in PoB, will it be noticeable? In any case, it's temporary until I have the option of 3%, because with 35% more effect it goes up to more than 4, but with 2 it goes up to 2.7, I don't know if I'm explaining myself well.

Edit:

Oh, one last question, about the jewel "Thread of Hope", is it mandatory for it to be "medium"? Can't it be large, for example?

You can transition to the medium budget without the forbidden jewels but it will cost you dmg and worsen survivability of the golems against elemental damage.

The Thread of Hope isn't really mandatory but saves a lot of passive points and is thus highly recommended. It has to be one with medium ring size otherwise you can't allocate the points you're looking for.

I understand, I'll get the forbidden jewels, which are more feasible due to their price, and I'll buy the Hope jewel later since it's much more expensive. I'll use some points temporarily to reach the required passive, the other option is to wait in low budget until I have the necessary currency, but I think with the forbidden ones I can keep progressing and later get Thread of Hope.

Thanks for the info (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ
Last edited by Davoker on Apr 24, 2024, 8:00:39 PM
I also reworked the High budget ES version as well as the High/Ultra-High budget life versions to improve minion survivability which is much needed for T17 maps.
"
Corak_de wrote:
I also reworked the High budget ES version as well as the High/Ultra-High budget life versions to improve minion survivability which is much needed for T17 maps.

I see the changes, yes. Is the high ES version still valid for everything? In other words, there's no longer an "ultra high ES" version like before, so can the high ES version handle the same content as the previous ultra high ES version that no longer exists?

NOTE: How do you put it in the PoB so that the tattoos are marked on the nodes as in your video?

I hope I explained myself well, English isn't my native language.
Last edited by Davoker on Apr 25, 2024, 5:07:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info