[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
wolf4547 wrote:

you lose almost exactly 50% of your dps

In POB i see better DPS numbers with Carrion...
what about cold iron point dagger for +3 gem level ? is it good ?
On which budget you can reliably do uber- sirus, maven, exarch?
"
Singrave wrote:
"
wolf4547 wrote:

you lose almost exactly 50% of your dps

In POB i see better DPS numbers with Carrion...

i did test a bit more with the PoB and it doesnt look like it takes the cooldown reduction for the golem skills into account at all.

and this builds entire combo is based around that combo and i dont know how much Carrion golem needs for cooldown reduction
"
jonhy64 wrote:
I have another question, on PoB by how much can the casts per second due to increased AS exceed the casts due to CDR (4/cdr for awakened multi) without losing perma slam?

None. For mapping it's fine if the golems can't quite perma-slam due to the dynamic environment whereas for bossing this will cost you dps.

"
jamie23exile wrote:
Did you do away with the Primordial Might gem ?

No it's still present in the mapping setup (check the passive trees)

"
jamie23exile wrote:
What Pantheon's are you using ? anyone know ?

I always use Soul of the Brine King for freeze immunity and reduced chill effect as well as Soul of Abberath for burning ground immunity and reduced ignite duration

"
CharminBear wrote:
Is there a priority list for the auras?

I am leveling right now and cant use all auras listed in the build until i have enough reservation efficiency to run all of them.

Do you really run all auras listed in the build or do you switch situationally?

I run all the auras I listed. You might have to limit the level of auras like Precision or Vitality while leveling because they have flat not % based reservation. The other versions should be able to run all the auras used in the PoBs, check your gear for missing reservation on things like the helmet for example.

"
Domah wrote:
what about cold iron point dagger for +3 gem level ? is it good ?

Since we now get additional Golems from the transfigured gem this is actually dmg optimal in the low budget. I adjusted the PoB accordingly.

"
kulevrina wrote:

Minion survivability is good enough from the medium budget onwards. In terms of player survivability the high budget is more comfortable but if you're skilled enough the medium budget can be enough I guess.
"
Corak_de wrote:

this is best build for blight ravage? (build cost not matter for me)
It's decent but definitely not the best. You will have to build towers even in the high budget. If you actually want to do afk blight ravaged you will have to play a highly invested Chains of Command build instead (afaik the only build that can currently do afk blight ravaged, correct me if I'm wrong).
Hello, great build overall, just was wondering how crucial are those specific cluster jewels, is the 3% cast speed, +7es, <...> really important?
And also, wouldn't the skill gem herald of purity be a better support for golems, as it grants 140% phys and 90%cdr, not to mention it allows you to take notables on cluster jewels for minion damage that require a herald buff, such as cult leader? Thanks for spending the time to create this guide!
"
Corak_de wrote:
It's decent but definitely not the best. You will have to build towers even in the high budget. If you actually want to do afk blight ravaged you will have to play a highly invested Chains of Command build instead (afaik the only build that can currently do afk blight ravaged, correct me if I'm wrong).

My friend said this build [Chains of Command] isn't that much of a tank, And he offered me to make your build, anyway, I've started building your build, so I'm going to go all the way. :)

Can you please tell me, charm with which mods is good for this build?
Last edited by md38 on Jan 9, 2024, 8:26:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info