Crucible Mystery Box Microtransactions On Sale - Krangled Passives Event Starts Soon

"
Sielin wrote:
Somebody mentioned that revealing the whole krangled passive tree (or at least the ascendencies) would be nice since most of the tree will be found out by the community by day 1 or 2.

For competitive reasons, why not officially reveal them on day 2 or 3? People will like planning weird-ass builds and that will urge much more people to play the event, at least til lvl 50.

true
"
Sielin wrote:
Somebody mentioned that revealing the whole krangled passive tree (or at least the ascendencies) would be nice since most of the tree will be found out by the community by day 1 or 2.

For competitive reasons, why not officially reveal them on day 2 or 3? People will like planning weird-ass builds and that will urge much more people to play the event, at least til lvl 50.

That would be awesome , as currently i will skip day 1 and just observe the tree of streamers , so i can figure out a build to get me to 85ish level.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Will it still have that BIZARRE mechanic of a 1-minute delay after each death?
got nothing to say, just want to see my badges
neat
"
gotzon wrote:
got nothing to say, just want to see my badges

Guess I'll do the same.
There's no free MTX with this sale as far as I can tell and the free MTX boxes from reaching level 50 won't be given out until later...

...so why in the hell is everyone flashing random MTX in every channel?
I REGRET NOTHING! I BOUGHT IT ALL!
My pocket will be feeling this in the months to come XD
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Sielin wrote:

Thats a good idea, and thats EXACTLY why GGG wont make it, because its good. Event with a one button press randomized passive tree, almost without regret drops, removing most of the attribute nodes with is incredibly stupid.

No one wanted this event again, but lazyness at its peak once again, you know what would be fun? addding an KRANGLED ATLAS TREE, but thats a fun idea too

And fun, its not allowed here.

Also an event where you need to level up JUST TO HAVE THE CHANCE to win a prize, you get a x5 punishment exp penalty when dying.

They're nerfing rewards so we spend more money on the game.

That
wont
happen
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info