Is the Spark count correct?

Hey guys,

I was helping a friend out with his build and he sent me in this Pobb:

https://pobb.in/cGpJp6_ItIJQ

I'm actually amazed at the high damage numbers but I noticed he left his spark count at 14~

I told him that you don't put the number of projectiles fired at the Count for PoB, and he argued that you do.

Could I ask for help in settling what's the right way to display his dmg numbers?
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2023, 1:52:26 PM
`Count` refers to how many times per second it is expected a spark will hit a target and obviously not all 14 sparks will. With the right conditions (small arena filled with high speed sparks etc) that might happen, but 14 should not be used to calculate 100% uptime damage.
"
audere7 wrote:
`Count` refers to how many times per second it is expected a spark will hit a target and obviously not all 14 sparks will. With the right conditions (small arena filled with high speed sparks etc) that might happen, but 14 should not be used to calculate 100% uptime damage.

Ahhhhh okay, I understand! Thanks so much for clarifying <3
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
This looks quite interesting !

I'm pondering over transitioning from exsanguinate to spark (both poison) but I've no idea how to have a correct guess of my true Spark dps.

Does anyone know about such a thing ? A tool that computes total poison damage per hit, skill cast speed, skill duration, and whatever relevant info (projectile number ? speed ? pierce ?) to get a decent average on monotarget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info