Doryani's Proto Jug Stormbrand - Could use advice

Hello,

Made a Juggernaut Doryani's Prototype from a idea that seemed ok

My reasoning to current choices made:

Doryani's Prototype needs armour because lightining damage (Unless you full convert damage taken but that's a different can of worms/ too expensive for me)

Divine flesh is really good, because splitting damage between elemental and chaos makes armour more effective on both because smaller hits,
8% of armour on ele from unbreakable (lighhting is 100% cause proto) and 10% of armour on chaos from mastery

Lighining DoTs seem manageable - running spider pantheon and shakari minor

Divine flesh also helps with Lightining DoTs, and 10% less physical damage taken whilst on full ES Mastery seems strong

Thread of Hope is great cause Prototype
Arn's Anguish because positive lighining resist is bad + Brutal charges seem really nice

Crest of Desire because I love Herald of Thunder and want to make it good single target with assassins' mark base crits (I know triple damage overrides double damage, but it's still a big damage boost)

Overall I am trying to figure out what I can cut back/reallocate skill point wise, because I do have a small life pool that I want to expand alongside other good notables that I have yet to allocate, but everything seems important.

How should I tweak this build/ are there massive changes that I need to make that will improve it drastically? I am not really having that many issues t16 mapping/doing trials but I feel like I needs alot of work still and probably has many optimization issues.

Thanks for any feedback
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2023, 7:14:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info