Repeated Crashing in Underbelly Grand Heist

Platform: Xbox Series X

It was happening in a grand heist I was running earlier. It was a 4 wing heist in underbelly so I had plenty of time to make observations.

Of course I'm not sure if any of these are actually related but here's what I noticed:
- Only crashed while opening reward chests before the alarm, chests after the alarm via Tibbs or Niles didn't crash but could be coincidence. No crashes occurred at other times during this heist, including when opening the single chests outside of the reward rooms.
- Crashing seemed to often occur when unique enemies spawned after opening the chest (Tormentors and Backbreakers). Most of the times I crashed and returned there was one of those enemies where I crashed. Sometimes there was a rare enemy instead.

I ran a lot of normal contracts yesterday in various areas and never had an issue. I do not remember if any of them were in underbelly though. I may try an underbelly contract later to see.

I tried restarting and hard-resetting my Xbox and neither fixed the problem.

Thankfully there were no crashes after the alarm so my loot was safe :)
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2023, 2:40:15 PM
I tested it and this also happens in underbelly contracts and smuggler's den heists
I had sound bugs while running trinket grand heists(only them), usually after member detonates chest or door. It lasts until I restart the game.

Its very strange sound bug and I think it was mentioned before. Some member voicelines and ambients become very loud, while loot filter stops making any sounds. Even some random loud buzzing/static noises.

Never crashed though.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Oct 19, 2023, 2:41:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info