time for 20% death penalty

Power creep is insane, glass cannons are more popular than ever (and lets be honest - no one with at least minimum skill and not random build care about portals) so GGG it is about time to change death penalty to 20%.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last bumped on May 3, 2024, 6:06:58 AM
We should have 0% exp penalty...but only get 1-2 portals per map
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
We should have 0% exp penalty...but only get 1-2 portals per map

"
Nomancs wrote:
and lets be honest - no one with at least minimum skill and not random build care about portals

I don't know anyone who need more than 1-2 portals per map (ant those portals are because of loot mostly). We need 20% exp penalty.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Last edited by Nomancs on Sep 24, 2023, 2:23:07 PM
Why not 100% and make people go down levels too? Die at level 100? Lose 4 levels, it's brilliant!
Make it happen, Mr. Wilson.
The end is nigh
"
Hosshiun wrote:
Why not 100% and make people go down levels too? Die at level 100? Lose 4 levels, it's brilliant!
Make it happen, Mr. Wilson.

sounds fun but that would be abused to reset heist contracts

"
Nomancs wrote:

A small price to pay, I'd be OK with that much.
The end is nigh
"
Hosshiun wrote:
"
Nomancs wrote:

A small price to pay, I'd be OK with that much.

Make your topic about it then, who knows, maybe GGG will look at it and implement it.

MORE DEATH PENATY! Woot!
"
Nomancs wrote:
Power creep is insane, glass cannons are more popular than ever (and lets be honest - no one with at least minimum skill and not random build care about portals) so GGG it is about time to change death penalty to 20%.

I completely agree

but will this eliminate glass builds hmmm I don't think so, players will just do more 5 way carry...
Imagine caring about someone else's build enough that you want to make the game more inconvenient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info