[3.22] Chieftain Magic Find Autobomber

Your choice of panth depends on your needs- if you are running Unstoppable forbidden jewels (which I think is a good idea for crimson temple apoth farm), then go with Soul of Lunaris. If you are running Fairgrave's tricorn, run whatever small node you fancy- Gruthkul or Shakari imo. If running a different hat, you probably want to go Garukhan and fill in the rest of your shock resistance with tats.

The RF version is definitely my final setup and probably the last thing I would try to fit into the build. That pob is pretty fine tuned and runs close to the line defensively- you need to be selective with which mods you choose to run.
"
aquasnow93 wrote:
if i have 35 divine and can only afford the fulcrum, would this build still be viable?

also sorry I missed this- The core of the build really just needs Fulcrum, chief ascendancy nodes, and a source of ignite proliferation (gloves or medium cluster notable).

After those three things, I would add cloak of flame as your best all-around choice- ideally with crit res corruption (doesn't even have to be 6l). Then I'd add The Red Nightmare jewel and the supporting fire res tats. They are pretty cheap now... 2d I think... and the defense you get from it is pretty huge.

After *that* I'd say finish up your max fire res.
Hey, looking through the POBs, build looks sick. Why do you take MoM in the high investment POB? Is it supposed to be tatted to a different Keystone?
That is to enable the use of Divination Distillate for added quant/MF. The flask effect ends when it fully replenishes your mana- since we use RF, allocating MoM with such a tiny mana pool means we will always be at 0 mana and divination distillate will always work for the full 5 seconds.

However- I would like to add that I'm a dummy and we can also use the Agnostic to achieve the same thing without having to path all the way down to MoM, saving 4 points. These 4 extra points can be used however you like. Personally I think I would probably still just reach out for the northern gem slot to fill in whatever you need (probably more life and chaos res), and make use of some extra small tattoo nodes. That means you net 1 point over the old setup, which I'd probably just throw on a 6% life node.
Last edited by Dudeabides420 on Oct 22, 2023, 7:50:29 PM
Thank you, that makes sense now that I think about it! having a blast with it, I appreciate the help.
no sweat- glad you are enjoying it!
What stats to look for on fulcrum? Is convert to fire damage best ?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Literally none of them matter at all.
i dont understand where you get 100% ignite chance with this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info