0.9.10 Patch Notes

Nice, see that most, if not all, the bugs I reported have been fixed, like the infinite punctured and the whirling blades missing :D
"
ciknay wrote:
"
Added /squelch and /unsquelch commands as synonyms for /ignore and /unignore.

Made me lol

A callback to good old Bnet via /squelch and /unsquelch was the something I actually requested in the General Discussion board. Didn't get many responses, but looks like it got the one response that counts.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
piotrek360 wrote:

btw. are bows 2h weapons?

bows are bows ... 2h weapons -> axes, mauls, staffs, swords
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
"
"
ciknay wrote:
"
Added /squelch and /unsquelch commands as synonyms for /ignore and /unignore.

Made me lol

A callback to good old Bnet via /squelch and /unsquelch was the something I actually requested in the General Discussion board. Didn't get many responses, but looks like it got the one response that counts.

"
7Soul wrote:
Nice, see that most, if not all, the bugs I reported have been fixed, like the infinite punctured and the whirling blades missing :D

Sometimes we forget to reply in the initial threads that issues are reported in but they still get fixed anyway. There's often a delay between it getting entered into our issue queue and when it's eventually resolved.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Mostly exciting changes.
I'm a little sad that you listened to the people who create a topic the first time they can't progress by spamming their main attack skill and made act 1 normal easier again and nerfed so many monsters though, especially the ones which could be dealt with very easily by using resistance equipment in the right situation. That was unneeded in my opinion.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
piotrek360 wrote:
Yes.
They are not, however, two-handed melee weapons, so the passive skills that affect those won't work for bows.
I really hope you guys managed to nail that Out Of Memory bug.. every time I switched scenes, I had a 50% of crashing the program. not much fun.

Awesome patch again GGG! Canñt wait to respeck my marauder into a new build I was waiting to try out.

Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
"
piotrek360 wrote:

In general, yes, but for the damage increase, the patch note specifies two-handed melee weapons:

"
Damage of two-handed melee weapons has been increased by 10%.

haloja I love you
Excellent content/bugfix update guys, im impressed! Also, really hoping theres less crashing on switching zones. Glad to see whirling blades (hopefully) get fixed too! Not to mention nerfing weapon elemental damage a bit.

On a side note, since I know you're here, can I get any word on planned nerfs to Flicker Strike, and the ability to turn particle effects off/lower res textures? Flicker is way too strong (personally I feel now it just needs a bit of a damage nerf), and my laptop just barely runs the game, and I know being able to turn down texture res/turn off effects is generally pretty standard for games these days, mainly just looking to see if you guys do have that planned sometime.

Anyways, great job, excited to hop back in and spend an hour seeing what ya did to the shill tree!
Last edited by IlfirinVelca on Jun 4, 2012, 3:14:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info