Price not same between Trade Board and trade site

I'll try to explain the title better. I've made a bunch of tabs price-related, so they ought to function like they do on PC, such as "~b/o 10 chaos". However, it doesn't work quite like it does on PC. Or rather, it doesn't seem to translate over to the Trade board.

Several times I've gotten lowball offers for items that are in e.g. the 50 chaos tab, because apparently it doesn't show up with a price on the Trade board. When I R3 in the offers tab, it doesn't show up with a price.

Therefore I have lately started to put individual prices on all items in these tabs, which is sort of "butter on bacon" if that saying translates well.

Could you therefore please fix this? Either

1) Make sure such specific named tabs function properly, in giving all items the correct "tab price", unless overridden with individual pricing

2) Give us the option of setting up proper full-tab prices via UI options, like they have on PC. There is a drop-down menu, but it's greyed out currently, so it only has the individual price option.
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2023, 1:35:12 PM
I believe you checked the prices before synchronizing your tab with the trade! I don't know. But I noticed that there is a waiting time for the new price to synchronize.

Also, don't think that putting the price in the name of the tab will work to apply the price to the items! It does not work .
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on Sep 16, 2023, 1:15:58 PM
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:

Also, don't think that putting the price in the name of the tab will work to apply the price to the items! It does not work .

It *does* work, just only for the Trade Website. The tab price isn't reflected on the in-game trade market.
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:

It *does* work, just only for the Trade Website. The tab price isn't reflected on the in-game trade market.

Yep. This is the issue, and it would be great to have that fixed one way or another.

Strange that it doesn't work tbh, since items show up in both places.

Instead of writing a new thread, I'll add it here. Would it be possible to make it so that ignored users from the trade site and/or in-game /ignore list will not have their listings show up on the console Trade Board? It works for the official site, but not the trade board. And that's rather annoying when certain people are spamming hundreds of listings they have no intention of selling. And since there are no names mentioned on the trade board, we can't know which ones are the genuine listings, especially in cases where the price is similar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info