This weekend we are running a Stash Tab Sale! You can view the full selection of discounted tabs here. The Stash Tab sale ends at Sep 18, 2023 7:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

If you're missing points for the sale, be sure to check out the new Shade and Disciple Supporter Packs here!

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Thanks, GGG <3
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
garf
I can see TOTA getting a stash tab if it goes core
Could we get a special tab to store our incubators?
Can we merge 4 of our tabs into quad tabs yet?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Being able to upgrade premium into quad premium would be great. 1 tab into 1 big tab.
"
Oxygene_PoE wrote:
Could we get a special tab to store our incubators?

There are so many things that still need stash tab spots. Kirac's scouting reports, Alva's Chronicles, Vials from incursion, Compasses, Forbidden Tomes now. There's probably more I can't think of atm.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Hello, good afternoon GGG, I have a question, what should I buy so that my tabs increase the number of frames so that I can store more Items in a single tab. For example. I things that stafs call, Quad right?

Tota stash when? Not if, when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info