Ps5 crashes and lags after the new hotfix

Hello GGG

Ps5 user here. Apparently, the infinte loading screen bug got patched with the latest hotfix, which I've only experienced once in the first week of league start.

Since yesterday's hotfix, my game is very laggy and it started crashing when fighting large groups of magic monsters or archnemesis rares. I hope you are aware of the issue and that you can find a way to deploy a new patch as quickly as possible. Tyvm.

Your player, supporter, fan etc.
Everyone is born a king, and most people die in exile.
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2023, 10:41:34 AM
I've been experiencing the same issue here while leveling a new character through the campaign, also on the PS5. My character will just stop, moving does nothing at the time, but I can open up my menu (unable to do anything except exit out of the menu). Eventually it will recover and I may have died during the lag or just sped across the map.

Sometimes the character will stop for about an entire minute before finally picking back up.

I had no problems leveling this character prior to yesterday's hot fix.

Thank you!
+1, I'm getting constant lag spikes with no change in connection speed ever since this hotfix on my ps5...

Game is making me motion sick to play at the moment because of how jittery it is
same here. i had lag spikes since 3 leagues now. probably bevcause im one of a few people with bad routing through some chokepoint. but since the latest patch its kinda unplayable.

its crazy that poe is the only game lagging for me. all other games which obv get treated the same by my connection dont have any problems.

right now it seems like the league is over for me. even tho i wanna play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info