Dynamic resolution not working after performance update.

As the title says dynamic is not working AT ALL. I played on capped 25 FPS before and dynamic resolution made the game easily playable. Now I crash on pretty much any map with insane CPU latency and usage spikes and dynamic is not kicking in at all.

When I uncap fps and nothing is going on in the game I get easy 80 fps but insane drops while encountering mobs and dynamic resolution starts working.

But for a stable and playable experience I need both, capped fps and dynamic resolution, which nowadays does not work at all for no apparent reason. I have not been able to fix this by changing dynamic resolution lines in the config files as there is no way for me knowing what does what. Any help would be grearly appreciated.
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2023, 8:12:04 AM
"
XXXKalousek wrote:
As the title says dynamic is not working AT ALL. I played on capped 25 FPS before and dynamic resolution made the game easily playable. Now I crash on pretty much any map with insane CPU latency and usage spikes and dynamic is not kicking in at all.

When I uncap fps and nothing is going on in the game I get easy 80 fps but insane drops while encountering mobs and dynamic resolution starts working.

But for a stable and playable experience I need both, capped fps and dynamic resolution, which nowadays does not work at all for no apparent reason. I have not been able to fix this by changing dynamic resolution lines in the config files as there is no way for me knowing what does what. Any help would be grearly appreciated.

Huh. Same issue here. I hadn't noticed, but it's definitely not working and that probably explains at least part of why things are running so poorly now. Using Vulkan, didn't test w/DX because I'm tired of troubleshooting this mess.
oh good its not just me my performance has been fine up until this league expidition and legion unplayable without the dynamic resolution infact the game is pretty tough to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info