Grim Dawn is getting a 3rd expansion

Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Last bumped on Dec 24, 2023, 9:54:01 PM
I love GD!!! I'm excited to play this new expac! And with a new mastery? Hot damn!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Poggers, ARPG folk eating good these past times
super gigachad dare you to prove me wrong ambatukam
"
KLERIKTOB wrote:

Hell I think gaming in 2023 has been amazing <3 One of the best years to date
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I never expected this. I thought they were kinda done with the game, glad to see they aren't. GD is amazing and it will be an insta buy from me on release.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Glad to see this, big fan of GD.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
KLERIKTOB wrote:

Sadly can't confirm that, in my opinion 2023 was pretty damn bad.

Only Baldur's Gate shined.
"
hanfionkel wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:
"
KLERIKTOB wrote:

Sadly can't confirm that, in my opinion 2023 was pretty damn bad.

Only Baldur's Gate shined.

I can think of a couple bad eggs, like Diablo 4, but I don't know any other stuff that comes to mind

Oh wait there's Overwatch 2 and the sad cancellation of PvE

Actually... Blizzard has been messing up alot
"
Cowrex wrote:
I can think of a couple bad eggs, like Diablo 4, but I don't know any other stuff that comes to mind

Well yeah, blizzard messed up bigtime.

What I meant, there was nothing of interest in 2023 besides Baldur's Gate for me. Last big thing before was Elden Ring which was early 2022?

I'm not a fan of half baked games.
"
hanfionkel wrote:
"
Cowrex wrote:

Well yeah, blizzard messed up bigtime.

What I meant, there was nothing of interest in 2023 besides Baldur's Gate for me. Last big thing before was Elden Ring which was early 2022?

I'm not a fan of half baked games.

Fair enough <3 And oh man I totally forgot Elden Ring was last year! Really felt like it came out this year XD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info