PETITION add core: WEAP PASSIVE TREE, TATTOO, OMENS next leagu! BUT w/o 2 much grind/time consume

i mean w/o w8 2-3 extra leags but righ after this 1
GGG pls add righ next leag those as its much more fun and allow more customise + longer play and better QOL for most builds

BUT pls for god sake dont make it 2 much grind/time consume!!!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last bumped on Nov 27, 2023, 7:30:46 AM
forgot - pls dont overtune/bug new mobs and not change rules for enemy nps/mobs vs alies nps/mobs
and dont make it 2 long grind/achiev or else ever1 will just skip and leav game faster bcs its borin and lame

ty GGG <3
mechanic and tattoos can go core imo
but its balance should be reconsidered
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

ye 100% agree
sadly GGG think 1shot = fun... its not fun and never was fun
league is balanced around your units fighting theirs not you all you do is aid your units ofc you can still go giga dps build like some people do and do 2k rating just fine but it's more feasible to play as a support rather than dps you get one shot because you're far better than the ai and if built to avoid damage rather than tanking it you will do much better even without using void sphere
Last edited by CAPSLOCK_ON on Sep 17, 2023, 8:48:00 PM
It's high time to start adding some better crafting mechanics to core instead of endlessly adding power creep. Also, both Crucible and Ancestral were just a garbage mechanic, so no.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Last edited by AdRonZh3Ro on Sep 17, 2023, 9:02:44 PM
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

ye 100% agree
The true story is that you like to build fragile and weak characters that like being one shotted because of you like doing a lot och damage.

You can do the exact opposite and then you can write, "sadly ggg think its fun having fights lasting ten hours but at least I am immortal".

It is up to you. Probably you blame the game and say its unbalanced. No, you make the balance the way you want!

Or do you think as this instead, "Kitava boss act 5 has 250K hp, thats unfair because I don't have more than 2K hp". Because that is "unbalanced af". But fortunately it is not like how we do and balance is just a word people can't use correct!
"
ATIX89 wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Wladicorist1 wrote:

ye 100% agree
The true story is that you like to build fragile and weak characters that like being one shotted because of you like doing a lot och damage.

You can do the exact opposite and then you can write, "sadly ggg think its fun having fights lasting ten hours but at least I am immortal".

It is up to you. Probably you blame the game and say its unbalanced. No, you make the balance the way you want!

Or do you think as this instead, "Kitava boss act 5 has 250K hp, thats unfair because I don't have more than 2K hp". Because that is "unbalanced af". But fortunately it is not like how we do and balance is just a word people can't use correct!

Literally people with all the defences in the world are getting oneshot exactly the same way as people with 0 defences. I'm playing on a 300k max hit build with 80% all res 80% chaos res Divine Flesh legion jewel keystone,100% suppression,a bunch of armor and es, 4600 life character and at 700-800 ranking already every white mob and storm conduits oneshot me from off-screen, and most melee bosses also oneshot with any attack now. The infinite scaling is insanely broken that's why some people just run around with CI characters that literally have 1 hp, because it all oneshots you anyways.
I do not want weapon trees in the core game.

Tattoos and ToTA should both go core.
The petition is going to achieve nothing but it would be nice to have both tattoos and crucible wep passives in the core game. The power creep is already pretty high and existent, not like the extra power is going to hurt the game much more. If anything it would add interesting ways to create a couple more builds, and since PoE1 is already on maintenance mode with no further endgame patches it would be neat to at least be able to fuck around some more with builds while the game gets more and more ruthless "optimized" over time.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
Last edited by Pashid on Sep 22, 2023, 2:22:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info