Weekend Stash Tab Sale

You bricked the game - literally will not loging to character without crashing to desktop - and say nothing about it for over a week but just keep rolling out sales and promo posts.

Real Marvel Heros feel in this joint. Been there done that. I am out.

You are not serious people.
It really is unfortunate we lost Bex :c
She may have been the saving grace for this leagues poor communication with players, lack of transparency, and NO MYSTERY BOX!
"
ZeroLogic wrote:
She may have been the saving grace for this leagues poor communication with players, lack of transparency, and NO MYSTERY BOX!

Didn't they say they would communicate more/better with players after the kalandra incident? Haha...
"
hanfionkel wrote:
"
ZeroLogic wrote:

Didn't they say they would communicate more/better with players after the kalandra incident? Haha...

They posted a few days ago that they're working on them and will post when they're ready. What else can they say other than "Yup, still working on them."? They may not even have a timeline yet, we have no idea what difficulties they're facing and there's only so much any company is going to reveal about their inner workings.

Also, what poor communication regarding the league? I'll say I don't pay much attention to the forums outside of news, but I keep an eye on the live thread and they're constantly acknowledging bugs and balance issues and issuing patches to deal with them.

This has been one of the smoothest league launches I've experienced in my 11 years playing this game, especially once the leagues become incredibly more in depth than what they used to be like 8 years ago.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
samuraijkeee wrote:
Bad perfomace. League mechanic dont even give me exp. Guess im done.

No idea why you say it doesn't give xp, I literally leveled up playing tournaments yesterday.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
hanfionkel wrote:
"
ZeroLogic wrote:

They posted a few days ago that they're working on them and will post when they're ready. What else can they say other than "Yup, still working on them."? They may not even have a timeline yet, we have no idea what difficulties they're facing and there's only so much any company is going to reveal about their inner workings.

Also, what poor communication regarding the league? I'll say I don't pay much attention to the forums outside of news, but I keep an eye on the live thread and they're constantly acknowledging bugs and balance issues and issuing patches to deal with them.

This has been one of the smoothest league launches I've experienced in my 11 years playing this game, especially once the leagues become incredibly more in depth than what they used to be like 8 years ago.

You sir should take a look in the technical support forum if you say it's the smoothest leaguestart ever.
Serverside this could be real, but the game runs like shit for a whole lot of the community.

And there is the point with what I meant by communication.
They announce stash tab sales but don't have community managers/techsupport (I dont care about the mystery box) that answer the tech requests. At least they acknowledged that there are problems.
New to fully playing poe..what’s so good about mystery boxes?
Please release mystery box just got paid today and going to be buying some things don't let reddit ruin the mood of the game league is great man! I can't help but to think chris is reading reddit and giving up on the league. do not listen to reddit!
"
Sexyton wrote:

nothing honestly, i can't speak for others but i have a lot of points from the suporter packs to spend but nothing new and interesting to spend those points on, they usualy release the mistery box the very next day after a new league launches, and release new mtx on the store almost every day on the following weeks, but this time we got nothing new
"
Sexyton wrote:

fun new mtx, usually potion skins, armour , capes and skill effects. Love the mystery boxes!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info