ook
4k hours no mirror sadge
Waiting for fishing league :)
Quin still too much of a brand risk pepela
I love this game
sedantes
"
rodrigoar wrote:
GGG should have more respect for its supporters and some explanation about mystery boxes.
its really sad to see no infos about this at all
Hello! Sorry if you've addressed this somewhere and I just can't find it, but is there any word on the mystery boxes?
"
voidjunkie wrote:
Hello! Sorry if you've addressed this somewhere and I just can't find it, but is there any word on the mystery boxes?

It's in the recently asked questions: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3408278. It's coming and they're working on it as soon as it's possible.

"
Mozrag wrote:
"
rodrigoar wrote:
GGG should have more respect for its supporters and some explanation about mystery boxes.

Jesus christ, the mystery box is delayed by a week for the first time in years and you speak of GGG having no respect for its supporters. They just hosted a huge convention with a lot of GGG staff literally attending gamescom right now. Just chill, the boxes are coming.

Ironically if the mystery box is announced second day of the league usually the forum is full of complains that they should be fixing bugs. This time it's all hotfixed/bug fixes and people complain about mystery boxes =)
"
pathofelixe wrote:
"
voidjunkie wrote:

It's in the recently asked questions: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3408278. It's coming and they're working on it as soon as it's possible.

"
Mozrag wrote:
"
rodrigoar wrote:

Jesus christ, the mystery box is delayed by a week for the first time in years and you speak of GGG having no respect for its supporters. They just hosted a huge convention with a lot of GGG staff literally attending gamescom right now. Just chill, the boxes are coming.

Ironically if the mystery box is announced second day of the league usually the forum is full of complains that they should be fixing bugs. This time it's all hotfixed/bug fixes and people complain about mystery boxes =)

i mean, the people who make the mtx are not the same people who fixes the bugs
"
francorocco23 wrote:
i mean, the people who make the mtx are not the same people who fixes the bugs

Yeah, i'm aware of that i just meant to say people always find something to complain about ~~~ anyway back to running sanctum and capturing totems \o/
Last edited by pathofelixe on Aug 24, 2023, 12:55:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info