[3.22] Hidden Blade Corrupting Fever Ascendent: Automated Fever Stacks, Tanky and minimal Clicking!

Can this build afk in blight map ?
Been playing a similar build since CF came out as almost full MF. Love to see other people picking it up. For anyone who wants to turn it into a autobomber check my character "TheHiddenBoom". Currently farmed a Mageblood on it. I also have bunch of other characters from previous leagues doing a autobomber build with CF/hiddenblade. They're all a bit squishy but the clear is insane~
Build of the week and no one talks about it? Is game officially dead?
I love it, it's a very beautiful and elegant build. Congratulations.
Last edited by Syum90 on Sep 19, 2023, 1:50:23 PM
If I wanted to play this build next league, would it still be viable without tattoos, and if so, how much is lost? Additionally, what would you recommend leaguestarting if I wanted to transition into this build?
Keeping CF up is actually really annoying, far from as automated build as i had thought.
"
Rhapsodical wrote:
If I wanted to play this build next league, would it still be viable without tattoos, and if so, how much is lost? Additionally, what would you recommend leaguestarting if I wanted to transition into this build?

It's definately viable without tattoo's ( we will just lose a level of Strength Gems from the tattoo's and extra's from pathing ) The main consideration then will be getting enough ES to ensure Divine Blessing works or possibly moving to a model with Guardian's Blessing.

In terms of leaguestart, in the PoB i have my levelling trees and gems as I orignially did Ethereal Knives into Exsang / Reap / CF and started switching around level 80ish once I had Hidden Blade and could drop Exsang completely by that point
"
foshizzyyo wrote:
Keeping CF up is actually really annoying, far from as automated build as i had thought.

The cooldown should be around 8 to 9 seconds and , like on the gem, it states you need to spend life to refresh it ( its around 350 - 400 life on my current char ) which can be hit by flame dash, molten shell on left click and vulnerability casting onto packs quite easily.

CF will drop off in less dense maps so it actually benefits from good density in terms of upkeep and whatnot.
"
Guitaraholic wrote:
"
foshizzyyo wrote:

The cooldown should be around 8 to 9 seconds and , like on the gem, it states you need to spend life to refresh it ( its around 350 - 400 life on my current char ) which can be hit by flame dash, molten shell on left click and vulnerability casting onto packs quite easily.

CF will drop off in less dense maps so it actually benefits from good density in terms of upkeep and whatnot.

At what point did this start feeling consistent for you? Am still getting through yellow maps at this point, but after swapping from Lifetap to lvl 3 empower I have been relying on reaping packs to keep up my fever, and even still at least atm, I need 3 reaps or 2 Reaps and a Molten Shell or Vulnerability to make things stay smooth

Thankfully the build is still very fun for me since Reap is one of my personal favorites, but being able to run this as the cozy mapper I have been wanting for this league would be wonderful, so am just curious when things started feeling cozy in terms of keeping up CF for you.

Thanks!
"
AigisSystem wrote:
"
Guitaraholic wrote:
"
foshizzyyo wrote:

At what point did this start feeling consistent for you? Am still getting through yellow maps at this point, but after swapping from Lifetap to lvl 3 empower I have been relying on reaping packs to keep up my fever, and even still at least atm, I need 3 reaps or 2 Reaps and a Molten Shell or Vulnerability to make things stay smooth

Thankfully the build is still very fun for me since Reap is one of my personal favorites, but being able to run this as the cozy mapper I have been wanting for this league would be wonderful, so am just curious when things started feeling cozy in terms of keeping up CF for you.

Thanks!

Thought I would follow on with my experience running this build so far. I'm only around level 74ish but I've been able to clear red maps so long as I play a bit more carefully.

I also have found keeping corrupting fever up to be tedious as it requires ~4 Reap casts to refresh. I will note however that I don't have lifetap socketed into Reap as it makes the life cost of Corrupting Fever higher than my actual health pool which is sitting around 4.1k and the cost of CF is around 5k.

I've also found tankiness to be an issue as I run around during a Breach or in Deliriums, is this normal for you or is it just because I'm still at such a low level?

EDIT:
So I've reached level 86 and invested about 3 divine total into the build with the 2 most expensive purchase being a 55% DoT corrupt Cold Iron Point and the Hidden Blade, 2 div total. Most of the currency just went into rounding out the build with 80/80/79/76 resistances, 13.2k armour without flasks, and 4.7k life.

Here are some points:
-Some of the levels from 74 to 86 provided much needed tankiness, e.g., prismatic skin and life nodes.
-I was using Haemophilia but switched to a corrupt vulnerability on attack Asenath's which let me socket my Flame Dash with Second Wind making CF uptime easier.
-I replaced the lifetap support in the 6L with Awakened Brutality

Overall I can run T16 maps fairly easily. The bosses of T16 maps usually take a second to kill as my single target dps is sitting around 1.4~ million and they can 1 shot me. My CF is level 24 with modifiers and empower so I'll look into an amulet/skin of the lord upgrade and see how that feels but right now the build just walks through T16 with Searing Exarch and Delirium modifiers.
Last edited by Swash221 on Sep 25, 2023, 11:28:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info